Robert Anae to NC State | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Anae to NC State

I think that Swag deserves a chance. He has been loyal, is our best recruiter and puts kids in the NFL. He should get a shot
As quick as the Beck news came out, I definitely don’t think they are looking at Swaggy P or else wouldn’t they have let it leak in a similar fashion?

JW, Dino, Beck and Swag should all be meeting tonight and ready to talk to the team tomorrow. Immediate communication to the team captains first and then the team. Don’t play around with money either for Beck. Pay the man.

They will be meeting tomorrow since they already have practice and meeting scheduled to start the bowl preparation.

I really like all the play designs from Anae, but his play calling seemed stubborn to me. Hope Beck keeps the designs but has a better feel for the game.

Anae also struck me as a super odd human.
He is odd and an introvert.

with Leary leaving NC State does Armstrong join Anae?

Timing isn’t great with the White announcement but I think if Beck gets promoted this is what we all wanted long term anyway. So I’m good with this.
Agreed. I think we all expected Beck to take over as OC at some point, just don’t think any of us thought it would be after 1 season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom