Robert Washington (Yeah That One) to Valpo | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Washington (Yeah That One) to Valpo

this is pure gold lol. I just always thought it stood for something BC the other ones were obviously so easy to figure out what they stood for. Man he was the worst no matter how you spell it
He was a nice guy. He did destroy the program though... so there is that.

Yup, good guy, bad head coach
Is his son still in town?
Not sure if his son is still in town, but I got to talk to him a few times. Was very personable and seemed to enjoy chatting with students.

He’s either committed to or been enrolled at SU, Charlotte, Liberty and Old Dominion. If I were Coastal Carolina I’d get ready for him to come aboard.
Don’t forget Mississippi st back in 8th or 9th grade.

I guess while we are at it prob could add Florida to the commit list too (I kid I kid) but someone in his camp did leak out that commit video of him committing to Florida minutes before he announced SU.

this will be the dumbest question I ever ask here but I have to know. how did GERG come about and what exactly does it stand for even tho I know it’s Greg Robinson
I thought I remember reading here that the moniker was given by Michigan fans while he was their DC

I think it's unfortunate that the young man has not found a home yet. Hopefully he finds some one who can help guide him. Bouncing all around...this is sad story so far, hopefully it changes. Good luck to him.

He’s either committed to or been enrolled at SU, Charlotte, Liberty and Old Dominion. If I were Coastal Carolina I’d get ready for him to come aboard.
Don't forget Miami. Didn't he commit to them before he committed to us?

I think it's unfortunate that the young man has not found a home yet. Hopefully he finds some one who can help guide him. Bouncing all around...this is sad story so far, hopefully it changes. Good luck to him.
So many football homes, I think he needs to look inward...it isn't all on his mentors.
He'll have an epifinany I'm guessing around 26...and you are right hopefully he will change and prosper from his college experience.

So many football homes, I think he needs to look inward...it isn't all on his mentors.
He'll have an epifinany I'm guessing around 26...and you are right hopefully he will change and prosper from his college experience.

That is my impression as well and has been since the fallout from his decommitment here.

Maybe not, if he's actually at Valpo.

Hopefully, after all of the goofiness -- he finally got his act together, and can use his talents on the gridiron to get a college degree for free. Here's hoping.
Unfortunately for Mr. Washington Pioneer League football programs don’t offer athletic scholarships

He's only a junior?

Did he have like 3 sophomore years?

1614942322485.png

Unfortunately for Mr. Washington Pioneer League football programs don’t offer athletic scholarships
Neither do the Patriot or Ivy leagues, yet, they offer academic scholarships that are only available to athletes who are actively on a roster, so...

Neither do the Patriot or Ivy leagues, yet, they offer academic scholarships that are only available to athletes who are actively on a roster, so...
The Patriot League offers scholarships

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom