Roster moves | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Roster moves

Does the site have reports or trend-charts where you can see the progression of a player's grades over time? Curious to see if we can infer Schmidt's teaching and development throughout the season.

not that I’ve seen but each game can be seen individually.

The CF elite is Awesome. (Thanks bees) It doesn't have trends, but all kinds of reports. You can just click on the player, and see if any trends are apparent game to game. For the RB's/line? Every single gap reported. Pass block, true pass set, zone concept/ gap concept grades.

WR/db? Not just their grades, but their grade vs. EACH guy they went against. For QB's it has results under pressure, results when blitzed, where every pass was thrown(with corresponding NFL grade) on and on and on.

Tommy graded very highly in pass vs. Albany. Garrett? Not so much, but was the better runner. Overall? Tommy has graded higher in every category- including running.

If you like stats? Yeah. Its great. Gives a good look at the 2's to see how they fared, as well.

there’s so much detail for each player that all goes into the grades it can make your head spin. For example for QBs the BTT. I had no idea what that meant so the first time I saw it I had to look at the key. Big Time Throws. Tommy has had 4. They also track what they feel was a drop and calculate an effective pass completion percentage. Lots of good stuff.

there’s so much detail for each player that all goes into the grades it can make your head spin. For example for QBs the BTT. I had no idea what that meant so the first time I saw it I had to look at the key. Big Time Throws. Tommy has had 4. They also track what they feel was a drop and calculate an effective pass completion percentage. Lots of good stuff.
How much do these things go for?

How much do these things go for?
They have 2 levels. 7.99/month for CFB basic. Its pretty much just cumulative grades. Not game by game. No reports.

Elite is 29.99/month. It has everything.. I used a 20% discount code, and figured I'd cancel after the 1st month. However. Like bees said, there are enough stats to make your head freaking spin. It will be extremely difficult to cancel. I spent 4 hours on it alone, last night. Entertainment wise? $$ well spent.

They have 2 levels. 7.99/month for CFB basic. Its pretty much just cumulative grades. Not game by game. No reports.

Elite is 29.99/month. It has everything.. I used a 20% discount code, and figured I'd cancel after the 1st month. However. Like bees said, there are enough stats to make your head freaking spin. It will be extremely difficult to cancel. I spent 4 hours on it alone, last night. Entertainment wise? $$ well spent.

You should have gotten the season subscription.

You should have gotten the season subscription.
Was going to cancel after 1st month, until I realized the depth. 20% off, so $23.99 a month and I can cancel end of season.

Last edited:
yes they are pff grades and they grade everyone regardless of snaps.
I would love to know if they get real all-22 views to run these numbers.. In interviews I have seen with them before they claimed they didnt from all the schools.. Maybe its school by school

Wake has like 10 Lutz’s every year. He’s a developmental kind of recruit and will end up as a contributor his last two years here. Last year was a fluke at the position and he was fine.
Lol, I was just thinking that he's like the prototypical Wake rb who hits us for 125 yards.

Second this. ^^^
Wouldn't mind seeing the DL grades either. On the outside, Roscoe has been lighting it up, and while KJ has been rehabbing on ST's, Okechukwu has been disruptive. Don't remember seeing Kinsler or Linton recently.

On the inside, "0" (bear) is a force. JB has played well. And Darton has looked good, wouldn't be surprised if he graded well.

As far as the younger guys, it was a relief to see Lockett, Geer and Fuentes lined up and holding their own. Lockett has already been getting backup reps. I think Geer seems like a player who's ready for more snaps - beastial inside.

Despite all my hand-wringing, the DL has been surprisingly stout this year.

Last edited:
I'm not going to post any snap shot from the pff site, as they'd rightfully take offense. Our defense graded fantastic, as they should for Albany. 14 of the 23 that played, over a 68. The others close behind. Over 60 is passing. They give a green light(good) at 65. Whole bunch of green.

Wouldn't mind seeing the DL grades either. On the outside, Roscoe has been lighting it up, and while KJ has been rehabbing on ST's, Okechukwu has shown some ability. Don't remember seeing Kinsler or Linton recently.

On the inside, "0" (bear) is a force. JB has played well. And Darton has looked good, wouldn't be surprised if he was graded well.

As far as the younger guys, it was a relief to see Lockett, Geer and Fuentes lined up and playing well. Lockett has already been getting backup reps. I think Geer seems like a player who's ready for more snaps - beastial inside.

Despite all my hand-wringing, the DL has been surprisingly stout this year.
Somebody gets it

(I didn’t expect it)

Awkward

1632435894203.jpeg