Roster questions | Syracusefan.com

Roster questions

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Adrian Flemming
Myles Davis
Clay Cleveland
Max Beaulieu

where do things stand with these players?

Max is gone. Not sure about the rest. Never heard anything that would suggest Flemming was out?

Adrian Flemming
Myles Davis
Clay Cleveland
Max Beaulieu

where do things stand with these players?

Flemming still here, had a brutal ankle injury during camp. Sounds like he was on the mend, but was never made it into the main WR rotation with lemon, sales and west around.

Myles' career is likely over with. Injuries, feel terrible for him.

Unsure of Clay.

Bearish on Max being in the mix again.

Cleveland was a redshirt senior last year and will graduate. Beaulieu I am hearing is gone. Davis is a fullback not a TE and still may be gone based on injuries but haven't heard for sure yet. Flemming is a WR and will be a junior.

Cleveland was a redshirt senior last year and will graduate. Beaulieu I am hearing is gone. Davis is a fullback not a TE and still may be gone based on injuries but haven't heard for sure yet. Flemming is a WR and will be a junior.

Cleveland is only a junior. But he's a walk-on anyway so it doesn't matter.

Flemming will be a true senior in 2013.

True.

I wonder if he'll petition for a RS year?

True.

I wonder if he'll petition for a RS year?

Can't.

Played 2 games as a true frosh in 2010 at the end of the season.
Played in all 12 games in 2011.
Played in 6 games in 2012.

Why would Davis be gone just because of injuries?

Does anyone really really know that Max is gone? All I ever see is people saying they think he is and others saying they read it someplace. Are all you guys referencing each other?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Why would Davis be gone just because of injuries?

Does anyone really really know that Max is gone? All I ever see is people saying they think he is and others saying they read it someplace. Are all you guys referencing each other?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Bingo...Tons of drama queens here

Fleming has one year left to play and get his degree... I have met his Mom several times, I believe she is a teacher or school administrator at the high school level, super lady, he isn't going anywhere without that Syracuse degree in his hand... I don't understand why people would say he would leave. Kid can't stay healthy but has a ton of talent.

Sorry, I said Cleveland but I meant Cutler who was a RS-SR last year and will be gone. Cleveland is listed and played at FB not at TE. Again, he is still a walk on though but he did play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom