Rothstein at Practice today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rothstein at Practice today

We have got to get this guy and Dickie Simpkins to announce our games together in the dome. Sign it up ASAP!

While I love the southerland comments the guy has only shot 33% from three during the season, and came out and airballed and had a awfull brick from three in MM. Sometimes I wonder if its all mental and he lacks any mental toughness to do so. He need to knock them down in games. He hits 80 percent in practice. Find your mental toughness southerland please. CJ has a excuse to only shoot around 33 percent from three you don't. Hard to imagine CJ doing the same the guy shot what 25 threes last year and 3 as a fresh?

Southerland has got to go to their happy place and block out the emotion and crowd in game and knock them down buisness style like they do in the Melo center. Please someone send southerland the memo.

In case Rothstein reads this board we aren't hating, its just southerland has been shooting above 50 percent from three in practice the last two years. Some people said he shot 80% from three last year in practice. With his rediculous athleticism and height advantage he should convert that to games but never has.

Nice to hear him saying Demitrius Nichols in Southelrand but wouldn't mind hearing something like Preston Shumpert instead . The guy is 6'8 with the speed to get open. Maybe he needs less step in, less elevation when open, a slower workmanlike release when open, and less emotion rushing his shot when catching at full speed. I don't know, it could help. He needs to remember how it feels to knock them down in practice and put that mental practice in games at all cost whatever it takes.

I have tough love for southerland because he needs it to be a leader this year. His spot in the rotation is set but he seriously needs to stop fooling around and like a senior focus on the mental part.

Didn't he say Grant could guard multiple postions howbout SG? Sounds like 9 deep.
god bless ya, but do you ever post anything that's not rambling and 3+ paragraphs? I mean, I appreciate your enthusiasm but I just can't follow what you're trying to say.

ok.

Sometimes I wonder if James in game shooting problems are all mental toughness. He needs to knock them down in games. Maybe he needs less step into the shot, less elevation when open, a slower workmanlike release when open, or less emotion rushing his shot when catching at full speed.

The guy shoots 80% in practice no excuse to not make them in games. It should be tough love time for southerland. We don't need his flash we need his senior leadership and substance.

god bless ya, but do you ever post anything that's not rambling and 3+ paragraphs? I mean, I appreciate your enthusiasm but I just can't follow what you're trying to say.

All I can figure is that he's getting paid by the word. And I'm just thankful he uses paragraphs.

So did Rothstein mention whether Grant is up to 8 feet tall yet?

Glad everyone knows now what I said 10 months ago... Rothstein is a tool.

What are the odds that ol' Rothy reads this and becomes our new Gottlieb?

I'm kind of disappointed that you guys hadn't made a meme for this already.

http://memegenerator.net/Rothstein-3s-Syracuse

28496019.jpg

28496091.jpg

who is rothstein and why should I give a what he thinks?