Rothstein at Practice today | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Rothstein at Practice today

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein
Chancellors at other Big East schools have petitioned the Big East to ask that Syracuse only be allowed to have 4 players on the floor this season, in the spirit of competition and good sporting.

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein

As talented as Syracuse looks to be this year, still not sure they are good enough to get away with playing any man...well, except against Georgetown of course.

Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein
After watching this practice 3 words sum it up for me, CROWN THEIR ASS!

Someone should tweet this thread to Rothstein.
I bet he's seen it. He strikes me as the type of dude that googles his name 4 times a day. Besides this is where a large majority of journalists get their Cuse info.

Like most big men in HS, he saw a lot of zone. College will be a relief for him. He will score in bunches. Anyone who doesn't think so is smokin the hookah.

And your smoking the Reefer if you think that he will be that good.

Who will be Boeheimed? :)
obviously its Grant. watch and see if somebody doesn't claim that he is the best sf incollege today and that JB already has it planned that he ain't going to play.

I'm sorry, but I don't see that happening. Coleman wasn't even that dominant in high school at times against teams like CBA. Blair and Sullinger dominated in high school. On a different level.

He'll be good, but that's very optimistic to expect for freshman year.
You try playing while getting double teamed for 3 years straight, let me know how it works out.

Not comparable.

obviously its Grant. watch and see if somebody doesn't claim that he is the best sf incollege today and that JB already has it planned that he ain't going to play.
Wonder who that somebody might be? :rolleyes: