Rutgers Game... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense has been great. Thought tommy was playing well.

should have at least six if not 14

SU has been the better team so far
Our offense has definitely been better than theirs. We lost points to the most BS fumble call i've seen, and a missed FG that Andre should nail. That's my positive take on the half.

So Shrader has three years right? If so go all in on shrader. He seems to have some skills to develop. Tommy has the arm, but it’s clear the coaches don’t trust him enough to make more than one quick read.

This coaching has me for a loss. DeVito is doing fine. Penalties and stupid play calling stopped our drives. You pull him for GS and he does poorly.
really the biggest What is why is Devito not back on the field for the last drive. You have your big arm on the bench for the drive that NEEDS the big arm. They have our passing QB run and short pass. And our running weaker arm QB tossing bombs…

That post wasn’t about Tommy.

It was about his dad being an annoying poster.
he hasnt been here in over a year now. stop letting him live rent free up there

How bout bringing some of them freshman wide receivers in there! Alot of those kids we brought in this past year are very exciting players and thats what we need out there! Taj harris cannot do it on his own

Offensive play calling has been questionable at best but there have been plays to be made that the QB’s have missed.

You’re posting about the defense when we have the ball...so I’m assuming you’re recording it and not at the same point in the game as everyone else.

Defense has been outstanding.
oh yea im just not a real fast typer is all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online