Rutgers Game... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't put my finger on who's worse. These refs the coaching staff. Schrader. The play calling.

This coaching has me for a loss. DeVito is doing fine. Penalties and stupid play calling stopped our drives. You pull him for GS and he does poorly.
really the biggest What is why is Devito not back on the field for the last drive. You have your big arm on the bench for the drive that NEEDS the big arm. They have our passing QB run and short pass. And our running weaker arm QB tossing bombs…
my thoughts exactly. throw in that he is the same guy that didn't play against Ohio. I also loved the screen pass to Tucker on their side of the 50 on 3rd and 15 Way to set up the punt. College sports is in the entertainment business. Were any of us entertained?

Shrader wasn’t good.
Go back to Devito.
Shrader had no idea how to manage that 2 minute drive.

Honestly who the hell is the QB coach these guys down.
Our offense so freaking predictable.
Orange is the new fast. did you like setting up for the punt on 3rd and 15 on their side of the 50. no guts, no glory.

Love the Dome makeover. The big board is fantastic. We’re up high, so it’s great for us. Cleanup of the walls is great, colors, banners et al. Honestly the temp is cool. More cool than it needs to be. Sound system - at least up top - is subpar. Having a hard time making out anything that is said. Worse than previously.

Back in the day. Maloney era. SU Navy I think. Ended up 6 to 3 at Archbold. DaveyJacobs in the driving rain for the winner as time ran out.
I recall 5-3 vs Holy Cross in ‘72 maybe?

What a garbage half of football.
We aren’t much better from last year.
3-9 or 4-8.
Not much better but you are calling for a 300-400% improvement in the record. Not disagreeing but that is how bad we were last year...

You know what they say when you have two QBs you really don't have one. Both our QBs are awful and Babers offense is tired and boring.

Get Devito back in there. 2 TD throws missed.
IMO Chances are higher that Tommy wouldn’t have even thrown the ball to them. He’d have already gotten rid of it, been sacked, or ran to his right and threw it out of bounds.

But if he’d seen them, I agree...good chance he hits at least one of those.

Yup. This is where we are, the guy with a cannon doesn’t see the open receivers that the guy with a questionable arm does.
There was a low budget horror film in the early 90s called Frankenhooker. We need FrankenQB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom