Rutgers Game... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't Tom Brady. but right now, the choice is between him and the other guy. Now, if we were going to run all game, fine. That was last week when the other guy didn't even play until mop up time. I had no problem bringing him in. It was keeping him in for the last drive which was going to be throwing that to me, was strange.
Thats fine. I'm not in love with either QB right now. Going back to TD makes sense but GS looks like he is getting rhythm and we were moving faster than we have in a while. With that said I wouldn't care if they stayed with him. We have to find a QB.

Why I have hope still.
Ever since Rutgers took the time out 4 and 1 to punt the ball the Syracuse D has dominated them.
The Offense has shown the ability to move the ball.

Why I have alot of doubt.
The Defense has been amazing, but it only takes one mistake when your Offense isnt helping..
The Offense has killed itself, bad play calling, penalties, player management. PTSD from last year after that missed FG. OH and the Refs completely suck!

they just dont like tommy and half of it is cause of how his father was
Pedestrian performance to date.

If he played great, his father could act like CuseRunner on here for all I care.

There is no Special Teams Coach. It's being done by committee.
I see. Blair Cavanaugh's title is listed as "Quality Control (special teams)." But I don't think he's controlling their quality very well.

What did Schiano have to say? He said he can't believe we are tied with this team

Lmao SU special teams. Perhaps coaching by committee isn't the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom