Rutgers Sues The Big East | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Sues The Big East

It seems that Rutgers should get a boost in recruiting early on just due to the prestige and stability of the Big 10 v. the BE. Time will tell if it can last. If they are losing a lot, later recruits may balk at (1) playing for an also-ran and (2) a realization of the game locations.

"Rutgers is still the school that NJ residents go to when they can't afford to go where they really want to."

After having spent the last decade of my life in this God forsaken state, I can firmly attest this to be true. C'mon, even St. Bruuuuce sang, "We gotta get out while we're young". And if Springsteen can't speak for NJ, who can?!

"Rutgers is still the school that NJ residents go to when they can't afford to go where they really want to."

After having spent the last decade of my life in this God forsaken state, I can firmly attest this to be true. C'mon, even St. Bruuuuce sang, "We gotta get out while we're young". And if Springsteen can't speak for NJ, who can?!

:rolling::rolling:

The stuff some of you guys come up with...it deserves no response.

It seems that Rutgers should get a boost in recruiting early on just due to the prestige and stability of the Big 10 v. the BE. Time will tell if it can last. If they are losing a lot, later recruits may balk at (1) playing for an also-ran and (2) a realization of the game locations.

That has held true for Indiana and Illinois. They have been in for more than 50 years and they are nearby very good recruiting grounds, excellent academics, etc. How does it help their football? The big boys need punching bags and it is hard to fathom rutgers displacing one for a short period of time, let alone swapping places with them.

We will see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom