Rutgers up on #1 Purdue late in 1st half at home | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers up on #1 Purdue late in 1st half at home

I told Jim Boeheim on tonight's show that I was glad we weren't ranked #1 because they keep losing...

Could have said that about the Tyler Ennis led SU team that started 18-0.
25-0. I remember saying how misleading that was after we stole some games near the end of that streak. As expected got ripped for it. Then we made one shot outside the paint in the tournament against Dayton. Sure wouldn’t mind being 25-0 though… what a run that was.

They also lost to UMass, beat our future opponent Lehigh by 3 and lost to Illinois by 35. There is not a single guaranteed win or loss for any team this year.
unpredictability redefined

They also lost to UMass, beat our future opponent Lehigh by 3 and lost to Illinois by 35. There is not a single guaranteed win or loss for any team this year.
the transitive property doesn't work all that well in sports.

Syracuse Football is only 5 teams removed from beating Alabama.

Yeah but... UMass is practically a Big 10 team

the transitive property doesn't work all that well in sports.

Syracuse Football is only 5 teams removed from beating Alabama.

Of course. There is a difference between that property and overall just stupid results

Rutgers, UConn and the hall passed us by. And it sucks…

What the hell are you talking about? Rutgers is 5-4, we are 6-4. We made the Sweet 16 last year. When is the last time Rutgers made the Sweet 16 - 1976?

What the hell are you talking about? Rutgers is 5-4, we are 6-4. We made the Sweet 16 last year. When is the last time Rutgers made the Sweet 16 - 1976?

So, with SU currently at 5-4, you can guarantee I should bet the ranch that we beat G'Town tomorrow? ;):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom