Rutgirls at USF | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgirls at USF

Hard to see either team beating us with our up tempo play - but I can see us beating ourselves by bonehead plays giving them free points.

they are handing off to their only TB with the game iced, smart play there.

Better get that resume updated Skip, good god USF is awful.

That was very weird, I would check betting patterns with USF

Ya know I thought the same thing and echoe what Jeremy said about being ed. How can this team is ed or throwing the game. How does that dude not cover the kick

It's funny when it isn't happening to Syracuse.

Skip Holtz play calling leaves a lot to be desired. Has USF showed any improvement since he got there?

Doug hasn't been perfect, but given all the institutional advantages USF has, they should be a lot better than they are.

Ya know I thought the same thing and echoe what Jeremy said about being ed. How can this team is ed or throwing the game. How does that dude not cover the kick

Horrendous, I have seen SU look awful but my god that performance makes even me cringe and turn away. Worst part is RU fans will now think they got some big win tonight, USF couldn't have given that game way anymore if they tried on purpose.

Rutgers shouldn't be any worse than 4-1 when we play them. If they can upset Arkansas next week, they're 5-0. Maybe we can avoid the dreaded nooner. But somehow I doubt it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom