Rutgirls at USF | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgirls at USF

And now buttgers gets to play Arkansas (who will play Bama this weekend) and who just lost their Qb and two other important starters. Smoke and mirrors start to their season until we come to town.

It might just be me, but USF doesn't strike me as being all that athletic. Aside from Daniels. Who is a lousy QB.

Rutgers shouldn't be any worse than 4-1 when we play them. If they can upset Arkansas next week, they're 5-0. Maybe we can avoid the dreaded nooner. But somehow I doubt it.

Away game nooner is my preference. Their fans will be hungover, late arriving and half asleep to.

USF DT that was hurt in the game looked like GRob era OLine ... pudgy in the middle

they also are fairly small at their skill positions ... could it be a slow death for USF under skip?

It might just be me, but USF doesn't strike me as being all that athletic. Aside from Daniels. Who is a lousy QB.

There is nothing at the skill positions. BJ Daniels might be the dumbest qb to ever suit it up and they have awful RBs. And they really were pretty mediocre defensively too against a pretty bad offense. USF is a bad football team.

The question is how bad? Uconn bad? Temple bad? Pitt bad? Good lord there is some bad football being played in this league. I can not wait to get out of this conference. Never have to watch this crap football again.

June 30, 2013 can't get here soon enough.

Cant wait for that UConn vs RU barnburner, I dont know if anyone will ever score.

Can you believe that defense is part of the game?

Great win for Rutgers and coach Flood. 3-0...

Howard ... Tulane ... BJ Daniels / Skip Holtz

keep pounding your chest

Kyle Flood just won as many games in the Big East as Marrone did all of last year in his THIRD year...
and Greg Schiano took how many years to have a winning record? against that oh so superior scheduling

"Bing, what're you still doin here?!? I thought I told you to go flock yer mother!"

0-7

Even Doug beats the non BCS teams ... we qould have RU records too if we played your schedule

All kidding aside. I think Marrone has turned the corner with your team and I have been impressed with your senior QB and grit this year. Obviously you need to start putting up the W's as moral victories only go so far...

Even though everyone here talks crap...I will give you credit for that.

All kidding aside. I think Marrone has turned the corner with your team and I have been impressed with your senior QB and grit this year. Obviously you need to start putting up the W's as moral victories only go so far...

Guarantee. Switch schedules and SU is 3-0 and rutgirls is 0-2. Both teams records are 100% schedule driven at this point and not an indication of the quality, or lack of, of each team. Any unbiased fan that watched all 5 games would no doubt come to the conclusion that one team is pretty good while the other is dogshit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Guarantee. Switch schedules and SU is 3-0 and rutgirls is 0-2. Both teams records are 100% schedule driven at this point and not an indication of the quality, or lack of, of each team. Any unbiased fan that watched all 5 games would no doubt come to the conclusion that one team is pretty good while the other is dogshit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Lets see what happens in our common BE schedule once again this year...

Marrones 0-whatever slide is mostly from common BE opponents.

You are a major Dbag but since we are going to greener pastures (and your school will not be), I'm going to take my foot off the gas. Congrats on the win. A conference win is a conference win, especially on the road. It was an ugly game, your offense is pretty bad but defense is opportunistic as it has been for the last 5 years or so. Your team does a great job at stripping the ball, deflecting balls and turning them into INTs. In this conference, that may be good enough for top half of the conference.

That said, as others have said, we would be 3-0 against your HS schedule also so I wouldn't be pounding your chest too much.

You are a major Dbag but since we are going to greener pastures (and your school will not be), I'm going to take my foot off the gas. Congrats on the win. A conference win is a conference win, especially on the road. It was an ugly game, your offense is pretty bad but defense is opportunistic as it has been for the last 5 years or so. Your team does a great job at stripping the ball, deflecting balls and turning them into INTs. In this conference, that may be good enough for top half of the conference.

That said, as others have said, we would be 3-0 against your HS schedule also so I wouldn't be pounding your chest too much.

Despite your ongoing childish name calling, thanks for the level headed post.

As you know winning a conference game is always great(and on the road even better). I am not so sure that you would be 3-0 against our schedule given your battle against Tulane last year and the fact that you are 1-6 against USF lately...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom