Class of 2018 - S Cameron Jonas (FL) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S Cameron Jonas (FL) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

YES! I'm as excited about him as any of our commits. Big time prospect.

I have to say, after the thud that was July, the staff is killing it in August. Hope we get Qadir on board this week as well. Couple Hendrix, Jonas and White with the JUCO DE and man what a talent grab over a really short period of time. Great stuff!

We're two thirds of the way with Hendricks and Jonas. Qadir will make the trifecta!

Admit it. you miss the recruiting prowess of Joe Adam.
I ultimately thought Marrone's staff did less with more. But, as much as I loved SS and a couple members of his staff (Daoust, Acosta & Lester), they struggled mightily in some areas.

Cameron, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Cameron Jonas6_4834317.jpg

Another nice get by the staff. Glad we are getting ACC calibar recruits. Love the work this staff is doing on the recruiting trail.

@Stephen_Bailey1
Credit SU and DBs coach Nick Monroe for keeping offer on table. Jonas said Monroe immediately made that clear upon being informed of injury.

Well, that pretty much guarantees he won't blow up after a big senior season. Love to have him in the fold regardless.

Well, that pretty much guarantees he won't blow up after a big senior season. Love to have him in the fold regardless.

That and no star upgrade, not that it matters much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom