Class of 2016 - S Devon Clarke (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Devon Clarke (FL) SIGNED LOI

Given how badly he clearly wants to be here, I hope he gets his offer as well.
If he comes here. I will imagine the staff will give him every chance to be a safety. Im sure they want big safties that can tackle lol. the OLB thing is just a plan B in case it doesnt work out at safety. Its just hard to ignore the 6'3. Can easliy add 20 pounds to that frame. Keith Bullock was also a safety in HS.

I like the kid and just watched his senior highlight tape again and he is a big hitter and is not afraid to get in on a tackle. I also believe as bad as he wants to comes here, he will really work hard to impress the coaches. I say give him the offer.:noidea:

Given how badly he clearly wants to be here, I hope he gets his offer as well.

Although I appreciate this sentiment, put me in the camp that hopes that the staff only offers those who they think are good enough regardless of how badly they want to come.

Although I appreciate this sentiment, put me in the camp that hopes that the staff only offers those who they think are good enough regardless of how badly they want to come.
I think it's pretty clear, he is 'only' a plan b. He isn't exactly a plan L for the staff here.

But yes we (and every other program) turn what I can only assume is hundreds of kids away every year that this is the only school they want to go to.

Sometimes it's nice to have a marriage between a kid who wants to be here, and a staff that wants them here.

Was he officially offered?
My guess is he got offered and said yes on the spot.

He's on campus this isn't like last time when he hadn't told the coaches (well hopefully anyways)

Gives us a guy with a lot of size at Safety, hopefully he can improve his speed, most likely a redshirt year as well.

:noidea::noidea::crazy::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

I might be wrong about him not being qualified but it sure doesn't appear like he has an offer. Maybe it's bc he runs a 4.8

I guess you were wrong. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom