Class of 2019 - S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Committed to USC

Ehhhh would have been nice to have him but not a huge loss. With the young talent we have at DB I think everyone knew it was going to been tough for him to find the field. That being said can never have too much speed and I think he would have been a hell of a special teams guy to have. Best of luck to him though.

I bet this kid ends up being s very good CFB player. Decent size with elite speed and played on a huge winner at HS level. With that said we are loaded at the position. I would have liked to have him, but not overly upset about. I’m more upset that one of our guys got flipped by Utah.

Time to put all the DB focus behind Jordan Morant for next year now. Jordan Morant and Jalen Berger are my 2 biggest wants on my wish list next season.

Would rather we got him, but with the existing DB core plus Cole, Greenwood, Williams and recommitt Nunn coming in, the field was literally crowded. The upside is it frees a scholly for another worthy candidate that I'm sure the Babe (Babers) is recruiting as we speak. They're out on the road this week I believe and I can't wait to see who the snare in their nets (I like fishing analogies).
If their was anyone we had to lose, this guy was probably at or near the top. Good fortune Mr. Hewitt.

Imo jonas, cisco and nunn are each potentially nfl prospect calibre safeties with coley and clarke being very talented as well.

We are deep here

It hasn't been a good week for kids from the Longhorn state for us...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom