Class of 2019 - S Trey Rucker (VA) Signed NLI to Wake Forest | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Trey Rucker (VA) Signed NLI to Wake Forest

Rucker is the type of transfer that really hurts a program like Wake and/or Syracuse. He's a kid that will be getting a program upgrade. This is what I fear about the portal when it comes to Syracuse.

Rucker is the type of transfer that really hurts a program like Wake and/or Syracuse. He's a kid that will be getting a program upgrade. This is what I fear about the portal when it comes to Syracuse.
Rucker definitely will upgrade. Could see him go to a place like Miami. The reason I am not as concerned about the portal being an issue for Syracuse is because if I understand it correctly, 2021 is currently the only year inwhich a non grad player can transfer without sitting or am I not understanding the decision they made correctly? Which is entirely possible.

Rucker definitely will upgrade. Could see him go to a place like Miami. The reason I am not as concerned about the portal being an issue for Syracuse is because if I understand it correctly, 2021 is currently the only year inwhich a non grad player can transfer without sitting or am I not understanding the decision they made correctly? Which is entirely possible.
That is also my understanding at this time as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom