Class of 2015 - S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS

Fwiw...

LSU:
Penn State defensive coordinator Bob Shoop will interview for the LSU defensive coordinator job, according to the Baton Rouge Advocate.

He is also the Safeties coach.

I'd love to be optimistic on this one, but, I think this kid has his heart set on Penn State regardless of who coaches.

God I hope they lose every game by at least 40. I hate them more than Rutgers and Pitt.

Penn State: Defensive coordinator Bob Shoop announced on his Twitter account that he is committed to building a Big Ten and a National Championship Program at Penn State. Bruce Feldman is reporting this morning that Shoop is expected to get a new 3-year deal at Penn State worth about $1 million annually.

:(

Penn State: Defensive coordinator Bob Shoop announced on his Twitter account that he is committed to building a Big Ten and a National Championship Program at Penn State. Bruce Feldman is reporting this morning that Shoop is expected to get a new 3-year deal at Penn State worth about $1 million annually.

:(
Well played by Mr. Shoop. Put your name out there as interviewing with the SEC and get a nice fat raise.

“@Stephen_Bailey1: Wow. Former Syracuse S/OLB commit Daiquan Kelly was dismissed from Penn State today for a violation of team rules. Flipped in Sept. 2014.”

http://www.At their request, this n...5-breaking-psu-rookie-daiquan-kelly-dismissed

OrangeXtreme said:
If he hasn't started practice yet... ;)

Think it started the other day.

If Blair doesn't make it, would we take him? Could we take him?

I agree Finwad. They generally take that stance. Also depends on what rules he violated. Since its Franklin it probably isn't a violent crime against a woman or else Franklin would have made him a team captain. Flood will take him no matter what.

I can see why we went after him. I just watched his tape from HS and that kid was awesome. I wonder if it all went to his head. I still don't understand why the ncaa soften up and gave back scholarships especially after such a short time after taken them away. I guess money talks some places.