Sales | Syracusefan.com

Sales

RF2044

Living Legend
Heard last night through the grapevine [from a source close to the team] that the charges against Sales will be dropped, and that he could potentially return to play this season.

i would rather it be jarron jones committing - but i guess we could use any weapon possible.

After missing at least 6 weeks of practice?

Maybe he'll be ready to go by the bowl game.

While the thought of a returning playmaker is nice, the receiver position is the last of our concerns at the moment.

After missing at least 6 weeks of practice?

Maybe he'll be ready to go by the bowl game.

Sales isn't big on practice. So maybe he'll be better from the get go.

could prolly use him more next year with the loss of Chew

Heard last night through the grapevine [from a source close to the team] that the charges against Sales will be dropped, and that he could potentially return to play this season.
Great news. Don't get fooled by big passing games against 1AA schools in unpopulated New England states. We could use another WR

He's put on 10 pounds and they are actually looking at him as a possible replacement to Macky.. ha a tremendous feel at the center position.. they are now the same size

I would red shirt him...

He is the best receiver we have and would like to see him come back and get a full year.

I'd be real shocked based on what has happened to other kids.

I'd be real shocked based on what has happened to other kids.

Put me squarely in the "I'd be shocked camp" too.

Suspend him the rest of the year let him come back for the 5th year

delone wasn't involved with drugs.

good point... Would be interesting to know if he passed a drug test or not.

*edit: talking about sales, not delone.

Find that hard to believe.

But for his sake, I hope it's true.

I would like to see Marcus get a second chance and play at the next level.

I hope the University gives him that chance.

if hes still part of the su athletics website, i dont see how he doesn't return, unless he does something stupid again. the fact that marcus is still on the su athletics website is far and away the most convincing piece of evidence from my point of view. his attorney could always get the case pushed back and dispose of it after the season allowing him to return in the interim.

Suspend him the rest of the year let him come back for the 5th year

I'd rather this be the case. Our receivers are fine, let's get a full season out of Sales.

But if he does come back, watch out Big East. Our passing game is about to get a lot more lortab-y.

I don't know if I'd want him back this year. A one year suspenson and allow him to prove his way back into the lineup with a fresh start to a fresh year.

I like it, have Sales step in for Chew next year, keep everything rolling along.

But

The BE games at the end of the season are going to be HUGE. If Sales is ready, you have to play him.

We've had a good passing attack without the guy who was supposed to be "the guy." You absolutely play him ASAP. Could open up the running game a lot. Marcus isn't a burner but he is fast/agile enough to do serious damage in the vertical passing game. Creates a lot more for opposing secondaries to worry about.

If true, that means the brother is taking the rap for the scales. It also means that the JRB won't be involved because it was an off campus situation. Even if all that is true, he's still gotta get past the Marrone discipline.

If true, that means the brother is taking the rap for the scales. It also means that the JRB won't be involved because it was an off campus situation. Even if all that is true, he's still gotta get past the Marrone discipline.

I'm pretty sure the judicial board can still hold students accountable for any incidents, even if they happen off-campus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom