Same Old Garbage | Syracusefan.com

Same Old Garbage

Alsacs

Living Legend
I am going to give Marrone one more year before he gets put on the hot seat. However, it disgusts me really only the difference between him and Greg Robinson is that he understands how to gameplan and prepare a team. Marrone is TOO DAMN predictable with our manilla offensive gameplan each week. It is like the New York Jets doing their dumb ground and pound when maybe their best offense is to air it out. I am just tired of watching SU football and having be so damn predictable each week. When a majority of schools are playing a spread offense and we have the same stuff each week it gets annoying. Next year will be Marrone's 4th year all of the guys will be his recruits except Nassib. If we don't have a dual threat in the offense under center next we will continue to struggle. Nassib better not get the job just because he is a 5th year senior I want to see Hunt, Broyld, Miller all get a chance in spring ball I like Ryan as a kid, but he has shown me enough to want to see somebody else get a crack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom