Saturday is an unreal sports day | Syracusefan.com

Saturday is an unreal sports day

Eric15

Living Legend
You have basically four elite 8 games in college football...
12:30 pm Oklahoma vs TCU
4:00 pm Georgia vs Auburn
8:00 pm Clemson vs. Miami
8:00 pm Ohio State vs. Wisconsin

And obviously the main event...
5:30 pm Syracuse vs. Kansas hoops

I'm telling my wife today that unless you need me to drive someone to the emergency room, I'm unavailable all day. Actually scratch that, my tax dollars pay for 9-1-1.

I have a wedding (he's a big sports guy too) in West palm Beach. So close to AA arena yet so far away.

Unreal. Look at a calendar before planning a wedding.
At least you can get the bar to put the game on and DRINK A LOT. EVEN IF ONLY GINGER ALE!!!

I'm retired, and Mrs Moo is in Germany with her posse doing the Christmas markets tour. I already bought a case of wine, a new putter and a recording interface for the computer. And I saw an American Standard Telecaster today that was epic sweet! She better get home soon. Only 9 more days! :)

I'm retired, and Mrs Moo is in Germany with her posse doing the Christmas markets tour. I already bought a case of wine, a new putter and a recording interface for the computer. And I saw an American Standard Telecaster today that was epic sweet! She better get home soon. Only 9 more days! :)

Don't putt while drinking the wine;)

...and waking up to a great EPL slate. That Arsenal/United match is juicy.
01CE7F22-79E4-4AC0-8B0C-D6CC648BC16F.png

And I go from being an executive in Nevada with weekends off to a bartender working the weekends here in the Cuse. Fml

No golf fans here i guess

Australian PGA live from the Gold Coast until the wee hours of the morning! Sergio, Scott, Leishman and more, but I don't think the breakout star from last week, Cameron Davis is in the field.

Oh, and then the little kitty cat returns in the Bahamas.

I’ll be on a train from CHI-DET during the bball game. That Wi-Fi better goddamn work.

Why don't you let those of us that enjoy the biggest sport in the world continue to do so?

nope, you're bad for liking soccer and should feel bad.

disclaimer: this is all in jest. enjoy whatever sport you want, as long as it's not something boring like tennis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom