Say what you will about the opponent | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Say what you will about the opponent

Jesse got involved late, but he has to be tougher. Colgate tossed him around too. If we play the Jonnies tomorrow night, our backcourt will have their hands full. This was a huge game for Bell, but he has to rebound a little. Our forwards were nowhere to be found on the boards.

Brown will play in some games. JB massively values Bells shooting, and I can get it. It’s hard to have Benny and Brown together. If Brown plays it won’t be for Bell.

Brown needs to play in every game, imo.

Benny is a hot mess. Bell is going to be streaky at best. We need consistency and D and rebounds at least in the rotation.

Joes first half.
Mintz growing slowly.
Jesse fighting in parts.
Bell making shots.
Hima active in first half.
I’ll take that and I’ll take the W

4 rebounds in 74 mins for Benny and Bell. It’s just not acceptable
That’s the reason the game was close. Our forwards were terrible on the boards. JB will set the tone in the post game press conference.

I loved Mintz waving off Joe when it counted at the end of OT. If he did that in regulation, there is no overtime. Joe scored well tonight, but he doesn’t make good decisions in those situations. He overestimates his abilities.

I loved Mintz waving off Joe when it counted at the end of OT. If he did that in regulation, there is no overtime. Joe scored well tonight, but he doesn’t make good decisions in those situations. He overestimates his abilities.
We have 2 guys who are alphas. You will see this a lot this year

I'm happy for the fans that sat through that and are going tomorrow we won.

I don't have many positives though 5 straight offensive boards with a chance to close out the game?

Like the announcer said, we were wayyy extended to contest those shots. If we don’t extend like that, they score there.

Jesse needs to get caught up to last year. On both ends he has regressed to me.
He‘s not surrounded by shooters, that’s the difference. He needs to get the ball in space and he’s not going to get it this year.

Brown needs to play in every game, imo.

Benny is a hot mess. Bell is going to be streaky at best. We need consistency and D and rebounds at least in the rotation.

Benny's one jumper doesn't make up for
27-44…..rebounding numbers against Richmond!!!!

20 of those offensive.. albeit 5 in final sequence lol. Benny is the clear weak spot here

That’s the reason the game was close. Our forwards were terrible on the boards. JB will set the tone in the post game press conference.

Yep, no question, and the shot selection by our guards. Which is what it is. Gonna have to deal with it for Joe and hope Mintz gets better with more experience (which I think he can)

He‘s not surrounded by shooters, that’s the difference. He needs to get the ball in space and he’s not going to get it this year.

He's not getting to his spot quick enough and he is a step slower. It wasn't just space. It was also being quick in making his move.

That’s the problem with both Girard and Williams. They both think they’re better than they are. If they would play within themselves, we would be a much better team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom