Scrimmage vs Towson/Bucknell | Syracusefan.com

Scrimmage vs Towson/Bucknell

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
Post all info on Saturdays scrimmage!

10:00 am Towson vs Syracuse
12:00 pm Syracuse vs Bucknell
2:00 pm Towson vs Bucknell

Roys - Wish I could myself, it may be worth it just to see Staats! Towson and Bucknell are both very talented also so should test us (maybe more than last week). Let me know what you think if you go! have a safe trip!

TU Men's Lacrosse‏@Towson_MLAX9m
We are now playing Bucknell TOMORROW (Friday) night at 7:30 p.m. On Saturday, we will play Syracuse at 11 a.m.

Condolences to the family and coaching staff at Bucknell, my team attended the Bucknell tournament last summer and the coaches are great people and treated us very well! Thoughts to everyone involved!

Here are my five burning questions:
1. How will Randy Staats be integrated into the offense?
2. Who will emerge as the go to faceoff man to start the season?
3. How will the coaching staff manage all of the offensive talent?
4. Who will fill Megill's role as the leader of the defense ?
5. Which freshmen will play a significant role this year?

I am becoming convinced that need to hire a FO coach. It is becoming has become laughable.

Ridiculous. he was 31w-79l last year!

not saying he's good, but thats the point… he stunk and is still better than what we apparently have! sheesh relax!

Casey Vock‏@cvock13 mins
The Orange struggled badly at the X today and even on D. But one positive sign: @Staats83's first three touches resulted in goals.

image.jpg

Great start Randall

Last edited:
Goalie battle really sounds to be hotting up and it's great to see Wardwell come back fighting! 2 strong goalies is better than one but only one can see the field!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom