Sean Lewis No Longer Calling Plays At Colorado/Hired as New HC at San Diego State | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Lewis No Longer Calling Plays At Colorado/Hired as New HC at San Diego State

Pete Thamel / Sources: San Diego State has targeted Colorado OC Sean Lewis as the school's next coach, with a deal expected to come together soon. Lewis was a successful head coach at Kent State, where he led the school to its first-ever bowl win and had consistently high-end offenses.
Happy for Sean. He is one of the good ones.

I wish him success in San Diego. Not bad for a kid from Wisconsin (I think that is where he is from)...

Nice job for him they are the biggest program that plays road games on the west coast now and I think hes lucky to be taking over after a bad season vs inheriting the expectations of a 10 win team who's coach has taken a bigger job.

Not sure he'd have picked us over them if offered both.

MWC and the PAC2 coming together will make them a clear #5 in the conference pecking order. They can make the playoffs from their in a great year.

Pete Thamel / Sources: San Diego State has targeted Colorado OC Sean Lewis as the school's next coach, with a deal expected to come together soon. Lewis was a successful head coach at Kent State, where he led the school to its first-ever bowl win and had consistently high-end offenses.
That’s a huge upgrade from Deion Sanders dumpster fire. Man I didn’t think he would make the stupid mistake of demoting Sean, he was not the problem. I would love to see dino pick back up with him. Iv always loved San Diego state football. I’ll always watch them if they’re on.

Happy for Sean. He is one of the good ones.

I wish him success in San Diego. Not bad for a kid from Wisconsin (I think that is where he is from)...
2nd that - I think it's a great landing spot for him and if he's successful there hopefully a springboard to a P5 opportunity for him in the future.