Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

ps. KIngsley Jonathan shout out on a pass hurry. Didn't know he was activiated.

What were his mistakes?
Averaging about 1 yard a rush.

Didn't take advantage of the opportunities given.

The offense seemed dumbed down when he was in. Lots of straight ahead runs. Nothing complicated. No misdirection.

He just got stuffed, repeatedly.

His competition seemed to eke a little more out of their runs.

Hopefully he gets another chance, and is ready for it.

Averaging about 1 yard a rush.

Didn't take advantage of the opportunities given.

The offense seemed dumbed down when he was in. Lots of straight ahead runs. Nothing complicated. No misdirection.

He just got stuffed, repeatedly.

His competition seemed to eke a little more out of their runs.

Hopefully he gets another chance, and is ready for it.
Looked like there was more creativity in the play calling when he was in the game earlier in the year, no? That’s when he was showing signs of doing well

Last edited:
He was getting consistent series early in the year. None of the TB backs set the world on fire but he was the least productive of the 3. By the end of the year, Tucker never saw the field, he might not have played in half the games.

He was getting consistent series early in the year. None of the TB backs set the world on fire but he was the least productive of the 3. By the end of the year, Tucker never saw the field, he might not have played in half the games.

We really thought we had something there and, for a while, maybe we did. I was sure Walter Reyes would make it big in the NFL and I was sure Sean Tucker would. It's a tough league.

We really thought we had something there and, for a while, maybe we did. I was sure Walter Reyes would make it big in the NFL and I was sure Sean Tucker would. It's a tough league.
I never thought he was going to Make it. Tapping himself out when we were driving was a big issue. He gassed out a lot. Unfortunately I think his heart issues will cost him a career in the nfl.

If RB#3 is all he can aspire to, his days in the NFL are numbered. Hopefully he can find a good situation and take advantage of it.
Seems like he had opportunities. Made it up to RB2 at one point. Just never produced & didn't run as well as his competition.

Wishing for the best, but his window will close quickly. His long term health is more important.

Me too, I thought Reyes and Jerome Smith would be NFL backs. You said it, it's a tough league.

I never thought he was going to Make it. Tapping himself out when we were driving was a big issue. He gassed out a lot. Unfortunately I think his heart issues will cost him a career in the nfl.
Didn't he get the heart problem taken care of?

Didn't he get the heart problem taken care of?
Yes to the public knowledge. I tend to lean in to and agree with the take that the heart issue had some issue with stamina maybe? Now please I’m no doctor and know nothing, but for a dude that elite athletically I was shocked at how many times tucker was simply gassed to the point of getting up slow and tapping for a sub after a standard break away run for a college RB. I really notice it when I compare Lequint to Sean.

Yes to the public knowledge. I tend to lean in to and agree with the take that the heart issue had some issue with stamina maybe? Now please I’m no doctor and know nothing, but for a dude that elite athletically I was shocked at how many times tucker was simply gassed to the point of getting up slow and tapping for a sub after a standard break away run for a college RB. I really notice it when I compare Lequint to Sean.
I always thought that had more to do with the pain he was in from the injury we all knew he had that was never reported. Early in the season he didn't take himself out much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom