Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling

Sorry to break it to you all. Tucker isn’t the one tweeting. His father runs the account.
Doesn't really sound like that is accurate.

It’s a postgame habit that Steve Tucker, Sean’s father, said began when his son was a sophomore at Calvert Hall College High School in Towson, Maryland. The two-sport athlete tweeted little snips about how he performed to update family and friends who couldn’t make it to his football games and track meets, for which he ran a variety of short-distance sprinting events. Steve supplied video highlights, in which he often shot from the best spots in the stands, and Sean gave them the facts.

Somewhere within each self-evaluation, Tucker confirms whether he is “pleased” or “not pleased” with his performance. The word has become a rallying cry for Orange fans. His teammates and Syracuse’s official football social media accounts now use the phrase in their posts. “I just came up with it honestly, back when I first started doing it,” Tucker said. “I like to keep it the same.”

Tucker said he tries to send the tweet early the morning after he plays. He doesn’t feel pressure to tweet about his performance, though fans, and even some teammates, eagerly refresh their feeds on Saturday nights and Sunday mornings. Josh Black, a sixth-year defensive lineman, said he’s occasionally guilty of asking Tucker for his famous post.

Have to give credit where it’s due. That was a good one.

Yeah I mean we can hate it all we want

But if we did it, we would have thought it was awesome.

You don’t want tweets like that? Don’t play as bad as we did Saturday.

It’s part of losing folks, gotta be better

Yeah I mean we can hate it all we want

But if we did it, we would have thought it was awesome.

You don’t want tweets like that? Don’t play as bad as we did Saturday.

It’s part of losing folks, gotta be better

We should be happy that we had something worth them tweeting about. Maybe they can build some life into this lifeless “rivalry”. Two good teams at the same time doesn’t seem to be an option.

MSU confirmed looking for a second portal back to ontop of Berger

Very low class of them, hope Wake stomps them now.
Stomp them now? I wanted Wake to stomp them no matter what. Loathe Pitt and their coach, Wake on other hand I respect seeing them build the program.

Stomp them now? I wanted Wake to stomp them no matter what. Loathe Pitt and their coach, Wake on other hand I respect seeing them build the program.
I'd think about that love of Wake. Clawson grew up a Pitt fan and rooted for Pitt as a kid. I think he would love to be the coach there some day.

In a way yes. Bandwagon fans jump off and don't come out unless we're winning. Hard to recruit when there is apathy and low support. Harder to win with less talented recruits.
Maybe people that pay good money kinda expect just a little something in return ?

I'd think about that love of Wake. Clawson grew up a Pitt fan and rooted for Pitt as a kid. I think he would love to be the coach there some day.
Pitt just burns me for the amount of times they've given us crushing loses.

2011 last game, we lose, they win to get 6th win
2013 losing by one point from a missed xp
2015 losing on a last minute fg
2016 losing when scoring over 60
2018 losing in ot when we were a much better team than them
2019 not getting the fumble call by the refs, robbing us of a chance to tie it late
2021 of course being denied another bowl game...