Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling

lets go back and watch the game again and review the play calling.. after the first series the run failed almost all game.. so you cant complain about running at the wrong time cause we tried lots of things to get away from it..

we call a perfect WR pass and he threw it half way. we had mulitple good calls that failed because of execution by players. The QB didnt see pressure on a few calls.

Its like the Screen pitt ran that went for a TD against a 3 man rush. in what world was that a good call?
terrible playcalling is inevitable when you can't throw block or catch.

this wasn't a mcf'it, pariani, or spence situation

i'm um more than happy to criticize coaches but i kinda feel bad for gilbert a little bit. we have to do something, this was something. it's part of the deal, he'll live, but when I don't see anything else that would've worked, I don't really pin much on him.

lets go back and watch the game again and review the play calling.. after the first series the run failed almost all game.. so you cant complain about running at the wrong time cause we tried lots of things to get away from it..

we call a perfect WR pass and he threw it half way. we had mulitple good calls that failed because of execution by players. The QB didnt see pressure on a few calls.

Its like the Screen pitt ran that went for a TD against a 3 man rush. in what world was that a good call?
I wondered how many more times they would try to force feed tucker into what seemed like a 16 man front before Joe Morris had his rushing record back.

Didn't Tucker say he's likely coming back...and the only thing that would push him to leaving would be a coaching change? Well Dino is staying...so wouldn't Tucker likely do the same?
I hope Dino has that 2 hour talk that he supposedly has had with others and ask Sean to stay put.
"I'm looking for an OC that will give you 20 carries a game when you're healthy."

Didn't Tucker say he's likely coming back...and the only thing that would push him to leaving would be a coaching change? Well Dino is staying...so wouldn't Tucker likely do the same?
I hope Dino has that 2 hour talk that he supposedly has had with others and ask Sean to stay put.
"I'm looking for an OC that will give you 20 carries a game when you're healthy."
I don’t think Tuck is going anywhere, keeping Dino and firing Gilbert appears to be exactly what he wants.

I can’t see him leaving. It’s not like he didn’t get enough touches this year. On top of that, what was it, last week or two weeks ago his coach literally heard him out and put him back in a blowout game? He’s never mentioned having a problem with Dino, only the play calling. Why wouldn’t he want to keep playing for a coach that listens to what he wants?

This all just seems like overreacting.

Tbh I kinda love that he did that. Should he have done it? Probably not. But I love it lol

You know who else probably loves it? Other players in the locker room. They know what’s up. I’m sure Dino will have a talk with Tucker…blah blah blah, but I’m sure his teammates loved that tbh

That’s not a great look for Tucker kicking a guy on the way out the door. And I don’t think it’s any different than Taj demanding the ball and everybody called out Taj for that

Yes Tucker probably should have gotten the ball more but Pitt’s rush D is 1 in ACC and Tucker averaged 2 yards a carry against them. Between him and Shrader they had like 30 carries for 30 yards.

Shrader said he came here because of Gilbert. Is that a shot at Shrader keeping the ball on run plays? It’s just weird and kinda shows that Dino probably doesn’t have control which is odd because he tries to control everything lol

I agree, but it seems he’s headed to Akron.
As the great Don Corleone once said and ADJW should follow,”I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse”.

That’s not a great look for Tucker kicking a guy on the way out the door. And I don’t think it’s any different than Taj demanding the ball and everybody called out Taj for that

Yes Tucker probably should have gotten the ball more but Pitt’s rush D is 1 in ACC and Tucker averaged 2 yards a carry against them. Between him and Shrader they had like 30 carries for 30 yards.

Shrader said he came here because of Gilbert. Is that a shot at Shrader keeping the ball on run plays? It’s just weird and kinda shows that Dino probably doesn’t have control which is odd because he tries to control everything lol
Tbh there was multiple times this year that GS kept it that he should have handed it off

Good. It may be accurate but it’s a direct swipe at Tucker and his tweets.

“Pleased with our performance.”
If he’s going to play in the twitterverse then he’s got to be ready for shots from all angles.

That one basically praised him and the team who sent it.

One can decipher it any way they want, but it was a pretty damn good tweet by pitt IMO.

If he’s going to play in the twitterverse then he’s got to be ready for shots from all angles.

That one basically praised him and the team who sent it.

One can decipher it any way they want, but it was a pretty damn good tweet by pitt IMO.
Of sure, the tweet was good from Pitt’s point of view.
Did the tweet really praise Tucker, or just state the fact that he is the leading (top) rusher in the ACC? I think they were just stating the fact.

The “pleased with our performance line”was a needle at Tucker. I don’t actually know if he cares or not, but players sometimes remember or notice those things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom