Season Tickets not adding to Apple Wallet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets not adding to Apple Wallet

Your 2022 Football Season tickets are available to manage using SafeTix™ on your MyCuse Account

The JMA Wireless Dome implemented SafeTix™ as an additional feature for all events in the Spring of 2022. To fight fraud, Ticketmaster launched SafeTix™, which uses an encrypted barcode that automatically refreshes every 15 seconds so the barcode cannot be stolen and used by another fan.

[*]With SafeTix, screenshots will not be accepted on entry. Your mobile tickets will now show a unique barcode with a blue line running across it. This enhancement protects against tickets being screenshotted and tickets being sold multiple times by fraudulent resellers.

For iPhone users, you will not see a barcode if you are viewing your ticket in the Apple Wallet. iPhone's Apple wallet uses NFC technology
which eliminates the need for a barcode all together.

[*]An NFC token is deployed when the ticket is added to your Apple Wallet, and you will tap your phone to the scanner to gain entry. (NFC Technology is not supported on all Android devices. Most Android and non-iPhone smartphones will continue to show the new rotating barcode.)

If you have any questions please contact the Dome Box Office at 1-888-DOMETIX or dometix.

I see that our ST are up, but when I add them to Apple wallet it doesn’t show up in Apple wallet. Anyone else have this issue? They’re still in my my Cuse account so it’s not that big of a deal, I’m just concerned about if the connection is slow in the dome.
Struggled a bit with this yesterday. Had to update to the newest version of the mycuse app and then had zero problems getting them all over to my apple wallet.

Glad this thread is still here. Add to Apple Wallet button still doesn't work in the Cuse app for me. But went to Google Chrome on the iPhone and it worked like a charm.
same here, was b!tching all morning long with this problem, but thanks to my tech geniuses, Consigmark, jeremycuse, texmark amongst others that had me download the chrome app on my phone, hit it and access it, go to Mycuseaccount which took me to SU's ticketmaster deal, and like you (finally!) worked like a charm.

Last edited:
Glad this thread is still here. Add to Apple Wallet button still doesn't work in the Cuse app for me. But went to Google Chrome on the iPhone and it worked like a charm.

Still don’t get why the Cuse app works for some but not others. Never had any problem with it. Transferring tix or putting them in my wallet. Just weird.

Still don’t get why the Cuse app works for some but not others. Never had any problem with it. Transferring tix or putting them in my wallet. Just weird.

Maybe they're using an older version of the Cuse app that hasn't been updated?

Maybe they're using an older version of the Cuse app that hasn't been updated?

When I go to the App Store, it's Syracuse Orange (then says Sidearm Sports). The latest version update was 2 months ago, 2.7.0, saying general update for Ticketmaster v2.12.2. I update my apps all the time, and it looks identical to the website on a laptop.

Just weird, you see the Add to Apple Wallet button, click it, and nothing happens. You do it from a phone browser app, and the add screen then pops right up.

When I go to the App Store, it's Syracuse Orange (then says Sidearm Sports). The latest version update was 2 months ago, 2.7.0, saying general update for Ticketmaster v2.12.2. I update my apps all the time, and it looks identical to the website on a laptop.

Just weird, you see the Add to Apple Wallet button, click it, and nothing happens. You do it from a phone browser app, and the add screen then pops right up.

Last year, the app was garbage, but I've had no problem going thru the app this season.

I'm on my home wifi net when I upload the tickets to the wallet.

I’ve tried everything and can’t get tickets from Ticketmaster to apple wallet

My advice is to open the Cuse app, click on Tickets at the bottom and download and load your tickets to your phone from there. It seems many have better luck using the Cuse app than Ticketmaster, and it works better too.

I know of one person who can’t upload their tickets to their apple wallet. They have a really old phone. I think that is a big differentiator. If your phone is old and there is a newer version of the OS you can download, try that first.

I have to go thru the Google Chrone app and on my iPhone 14 turn the phone sideways which allows me to see the download to wallet button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom