Seating | Syracusefan.com

Seating

CuseFanInFl

Walk On
Hi, I was just wondering if row AA is closer to basketball court or A? I read somewhere that A is closest but looking at tickets, if I sort by row, it shows AA first. Thank you

So if anyone has any tips on how to make a 4 year olds first game experience more memorable, let me know

So if anyone has any tips on how to make a 4 year olds first game experience more memorable, let me know
Try and get there somewhat early and watch the guys warm up. Then try and get a photo with Otto. That leads to playing "Where's Otto". That keep him busy always looking for him. Maybe he will take a liking to one of he cheerleaders.

I would definitely try and get a selfie with Otto. Not sure if the backcourt area will be open before a game that early in the season but if it is, that would be a good time to hook up with the round man.

I think if you guys get there really early, he might be able to get a high five from a player or two as they enter the court from the locker room, or go to the locker room from the court. Hang out in that area. Worse case, he gets a really up close look at the players.

We will probably get in and to our seats as soon as doors open. Did that for Wake football game and he kept yelling "hi football player" to all the wake forest guys
You might want to stop at Manny's and get him a #35 jersey. Bring a sharpie. Buddy might sign it if you are real early. But make sure it's Manny's and not Shirt World. Don't ask why. There already 100 pages on that topic.

You might want to stop at Manny's and get him a #35 jersey. Bring a sharpie. Buddy might sign it if you are real early. But make sure it's Manny's and not Shirt World. Don't ask why. There already 100 pages on that topic.
Was thinking about a #3 G Mac jersey if i could find one. But maybe a 35 for Buddy

Speaking of seating, any plans to make all the seating orange? Its weird how they have small pockets of the orange cushions but not all...seems so random. Would make the dome look soooo much better imo instead of the gray

Speaking of seating, any plans to make all the seating orange? Its weird how they have small pockets of the orange cushions but not all...seems so random. Would make the dome look soooo much better imo instead of the gray

the orange cushions have to be purchased for the season.

and since not all, nor that many, season tickets holders get them there will be a scattered look. Personally I hate them.
Only way to stop butt area squatters and those people who invite their buddy to sit with them in a row (who have a ticket elsewhere) which results in everyone having to squish into less room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom