Secondary Market for Duke Tix | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Secondary Market for Duke Tix

yeah. there were 18 in a block last night.. thats down to 3.. there was another block of 18 for $210 thats down to 6. Those are huge blocks so someone bought them to make money.. two tickets went for $140 this morning, so some last minute people are going to offer up something. you can put warnings on stub hub for price and location and it will txt you when the criteria is met.

Im not going to drive 1 1/2 to hope and scalp a seat at a decent price. I have to think people the decent seats there will a demand right until game time , maybe the price point will be $100 but people will also be desparate knowing the stub hub market prices were still well over $200 late in the day..

Why scalp them for $100 when you could have stub hubed them for $150 for the last month?

because i didnt plan to go until a few days ago...

I mean the sellers not the buyers.

and I see many prices going up right now..

I mean the sellers not the buyers.

and I see many prices going up right now..

found someone who will sell section 302 row P for $100; what do u think? is that behind the curtain? i know there is no curtain anymore but is it behind that line...

i dont think its that bad a seat. for that price not a bad deal really

interesting watching the market. ticket prices are actually going up $20-30 as the number available has fallen 162. $125 for the 324 section someone will really need to be desperate.

only 8 tickets left under $400 now.

SU still had 1 ticket available this morning. Court side seat for $3800.

There are 6 folks in my section that out their seats on stubhub for $1000 each. I believe they took them down and will go. They were just looking for a big pay day.

I know a couple guys who just headed up to Marshall St with $200 each on hand. They're the type that will settle for only 1st level though.

302 is the last section on the "good side" of where the curtain used to be.

Zippy1808 said:
302 is the student section upstairs I'm pretty sure. I hope you didn't just buy fakes.

The 1/2 of 302 that butts up with 301 I don't believe is the student section. I think their upstairs sections are 304/303 and 303/302. The 302/301 part is non student.

Last edited:
TBCuse11 said:
yeah im glad i took the 302 seats for 100 each.

You could have done better if you'd have been patient.

I am not begging for tickets LOL. I sold mine a few weeks ago because I didnt think I could go, but work conference got cancelled. My own loss. I am scouring stubhub and craigslist in the hopes of something. If not, bar it is.

My buddy and I are not going to top 100 for a ticket. and it has to be 302-318. We shall see. So far, no luck.

Which is why I applauded you for not begging. There were some shameless people on here (not you) before last year's G'town game.

As I walking up to the Dome, I asked myself what would it have taken money wise for me to give up my seat. $500 popped into my mind and I quickly knew that even $1000 for my section 308 seat wouldn't have got me to part with it. You remember moments in life and when you get a chance to live a moment like today, you can't put a price on it.

All due respect to JB, who I love...There are some of us for whom $7k would do a lot.

Whether it be pay for medical bills, or fund a trip to the NCAA Tournament.

I get his sentiment but putting that dollar amount in there just didn't come off well to me.

All due respect to JB, who I love...There are some of us for whom $7k would do a lot.

Whether it be pay for medical bills, or fund a trip to the NCAA Tournament.

I get his sentiment but putting that dollar amount in there just didn't come off well to me.
I get it...free market that it is...but is someone with court side seats really needing the money for medical bills?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom