Selection Show Thread | Syracusefan.com

Selection Show Thread

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
I’ll get us started. The selection show is new this year, viewers will see ALL teams selected at once, not one at a time. The matchups are announced after the field is revealed.

Good news is it’ll be quicker to see whether we’re in or not.

I’ll get us started. The selection show is new this year, viewers will see ALL teams selected at once, not one at a time. The matchups are announced after the field is revealed.

Good news is it’ll be quicker to see whether we’re in or not.
Actually, they said they were announcing the field of 64 all at once. After that is finished, they will announce those playing in the PIG games.

Guess or source?
Based off the Katz interview and what the Chair said it took into consideration, we meet all the criteria they weighed heavily

upload_2018-3-11_10-43-9.png

Watching Bilas/Greenburg/Williams/Davis on SC right now... Syracuse isn't even in the discussion of their "7 bubble teams'. They're talking about teams that have the same record as SU in worse conferences. Consensus was Syracuse was in after beating Wake in the ACCT, then we lose to a likely #1 or 2 seed UNC, and we're not even in the next four out suddenly? Where does this consensus come from? People group the 8 bubble teams together and treat them as equals going into their conference tournaments, then treat all of their rounds as equals. Syracuse must beat UNC and ND must beat Virginia Tech, and everyone treats those games as equals.

Watching Bilas/Greenburg/Williams/Davis on SC right now... Syracuse isn't even in the discussion of their "7 bubble teams'. They're talking about teams that have the same record as SU in worse conferences. Consensus was Syracuse was in after beating Wake in the ACCT, then we lose to a likely #1 or 2 seed UNC, and we're not even in the next four out suddenly? Where does this consensus come from? People group the 8 bubble teams together and treat them as equals going into their conference tournaments, then treat all of their rounds as equals. Syracuse must beat UNC and ND must beat Virginia Tech, and everyone treats those games as equals.
They are basing it on Lunardi's last 7 teams for 3 spots. According to ESPN we are so far out we won't even be discussed as a team who's bubble burst when the bracket comes out.

I feel it's over and we probably aren't even close

They are basing it on Lunardi's last 7 teams for 3 spots. According to ESPN we are so far out we won't even be discussed as a team who's bubble burst when the bracket comes out.

You’re as following the worst bracketogist alive. Of course you would think that.

It’s all based on Lunardi, and he’s a tool. If CBS was doing this based on Palm we would be in the thick of the discussion. We are close.

You’re as following the worst bracketogist alive. Of course you would think that.
It's not just Lunardi. We are only in on 23 out of 107 brackets on bracket matrix. Agree Lunardi sucks but he is in line with most everyone else on us

It's not just Lunardi. We are only in on 23 out of 107 brackets on bracket matrix. Agree Lunardi sucks but he is in line with most everyone else on us

For a guy who has stated numerous times that our fate is sealed, it's over, accept reality, and other such things... you certainly have a lot to say in the bubble threads. :confused:

We very well could be out. To me 23/107 seems worthy enough of at least a mention. In 2016 we were in 55/144 and made it in with a bye. I’m not saying we’re in, just saying we shouldn’t be brushed aside as not being in the discussion with those percentages IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom