Selection Show Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Selection Show Thread

Florida.

Florida has been spotty of lately. And I’m from Florida and am a Florida gator football fan and my whole Twitter TL is gator stuff would be nice to beat them.

The NCAA for transparency purposes should live stream all dialogue amoungust the selection committee. Put a camera and microphone in the room capturing all discussions leading up to the release of the bracket, if nothing else it will expose the backhanded decisions made.

Look folks, the NCAA is the most corrupt 501(c)3 non-profit currently open for business. The live stream would take all the so called bracket experts out of the equation so Lunardi and the other pundits could go grocery shopping or fishing.

This would never happen because the NCAA, TV executives and the like are in collusion to push a product where they all benefit to the maximum extent possible in terms of cash money.

Last parting shot, maybe the selection committee will finally punish UNC by sending them through Pittsburgh and Boston, two actual ACC cities that offer plenty of water for Ol' Roy to fish.

From a personal standpoint, I would like to see UNC shipped out to Boise or Detroit for the first weekend but we all know they will be sitting in Charlotte along side their friends from Durham. I just wish we could all hear the BS conversations the selection committee engages in leading up to the known.

As of the 3:21 PM update, Palm still has us in - PIG game vs. Oklahoma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom