Selection Sunday Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday Thread...

Before I started the reading the board today to catch up, I didn't have a second thought that we would make it. Suddenly I'm a bit nervous. Should I be?

Interesting experience to follow bracketology this year for the orange. Feels like this week’s results went the way the Orange wanted them to, but still will be left without a home game. Really don’t understand the RPI and why Hopkins is ranked so high, but goes to show one bad loss hurts you more than many losses to good teams. Oh well. At the point right now where I would give up a home game so we wouldn’t have to face penn state in the second round. We will see what happens.

RPI is dumb.. you can game it if you schedule well but thats easier to do with a b10/acc schedule where you dont have as many locked in games.

Other than being able to go to the game, why is everyone so fixated on whether it’s a home game? The Dome is nice and all, but it no longer guarantees a victory. See: 2018, 2014, 2010. See also: Colgate and Virginia this year.

I agree with Powellfan that the matchup is the most important thing.

Cornell's Season 19 Episode vs Syracuse coming up on the U

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom