Selection Sunday Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday Thread...

Is this good? Bad? Is Penn State legit? I don’t watch it that seriously so idk what our shot is.

This guy is going to SHUT DOWN LINDLEY.

ND vs Hopkins. lol.

We either play the last 1st round game, or the first. :D

so why is hopkins in? great sos but the beat none of them. they're only wins over the field was 2x vs bubble team Maryland. their tough schedule got them an 0-6 record vs the rest of the field.

Let’s win Saturday first we got a shot all you can ask. We should fear no one with our schedule especially penn state

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but has Syracuse ever played Penn State before?

so why is hopkins in? great sos but the beat none of them. they're only wins over the field was 2x vs bubble team Maryland. their tough schedule got them an 0-6 record vs the rest of the field.

Hopkins made it because they beat Maryland twice in less then a week. Marylands down from the last 5-6 years but there considered the dynasty team of this decade so that carries huge weight. 2nd reason they got in is because of the "Hopkins" name. If there remotely close their getting in.

Hopkins made it because they beat Maryland twice in less then a week. Marylands down from the last 5-6 years but there considered the dynasty team of this decade so that carries huge weight. 2nd reason they got in is because of the "Hopkins" name. If there remotely close their getting in.

Maryland is a bubble team. what about the 0-6?

jokes

duke as the 2
nd being a seeded team
hopkins making it at all

No jokes
Cuse playing at Loyola 1st round
Winner gets Penn State

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but has Syracuse ever played Penn State before?
Used to be a big rivalry, back in the day. I think it may have ended in the '80's, but I would guess there were 50+ games in the rivalry.

Lets roll kids. I think Loyola is a good match up for us. I like it. Win that then keep the State Pen streak of no wins alive. We can do this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom