Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Woody and Frank are in wait and see mode. With the Woody, there's a lot of speculation on which wings are in and which wings are out but nothing concrete yet. With Frank, there's only one big on the roster slated to return.

Agreed about Frank.
He’s got a clear path to minutes, and possibly even starting.

Woody - not so much.

At a minimum there’s Benny.
Pretty solid odds one or both of Cole & Jimmy Jr.

And a non-zero chance Q returns.

(and I guess the same could be said for Griffin, but his odds are like 0.00001, since I don’t think JB wants him back.
see: Harris, Paul & Devendorf, Eric, et al.)

Still kinda shocked he wasn’t the very first guy to punch out after the season ended.

Agreed about Frank.
He’s got a clear path to minutes, and possibly even starting.

Woody - not so much.

At a minimum there’s Benny.
Pretty solid odds one or both of Cole & Jimmy Jr.

And a non-zero chance Q returns.

(and I guess the same could be said for Griffin, but his odds are like 0.00001, since I don’t think JB wants him back.
see: Harris, Paul & Devendorf, Eric, et al.)

Still kinda shocked he wasn’t the very first guy to punch out after the season ended.
Wonder if Woody would give JB an ultimatum regarding playing time.

Woody is going to be given the chance to earn minutes even if we bring in Swider and Jimmy B. We know JB is loyal to kids who stick around and there’s multiple examples of transfers not getting preferential treatment just for choosing us. Unless he just really can’t stand JB it makes more sense to stay and even if that is the case those things almost always get better with time and maturity.

Frank is almost guaranteed minutes if he’s half as good as the insiders on this board have heard. Jesse will more then likely start but he won’t play 40 each night and JB won’t have Doley to sneak in at the 5.

I think they both have really high ceilings for us and I think, from a basketball standpoint, it makes the most sense to stay. Hopefully those around them are saying the same thing.
Frank might be Skilled enough to play alot

Does anybody know if their is any relationship or connection between Woody and Benny since both are from the DMV area?

Got to imagine they know of each other and have probably crossed paths. Just wondering if playing together is a factor in Woodys decision to possibly stay or in Benny committing to SU?

to answer the original question in this post

The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to them you in there struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to leave your Team

they just slip out the back, Jack
they Make a new plan, Stan
they don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get themselves free
they can hop on the bus, Gus
they don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get themselves free

This thread is amusing for me because half the posts are people responding to posters I’ve ignored. It’s strangely fun.
Sorry. I don’t like these type of flame wars it ruins it for good posters like you. I let his stuff go for awhile but since he went at Dasher for no reason a week ago I can’t let it go.
I don’t like this I want legit discussion but that stuff isn’t IMO.

Sorry. I don’t like these type of flame wars it ruins for good posters like you. I let his stuff go for awhile but since he went at Dasher for no reason a week ago I can’t let it go.
I don’t like this I want legit discussion but that stuff isn’t IMO.
No need to apologize. It’s really funny scrolling through.

This board has become loony, with some throwing out made-up conspiracy theories and others acting like Neighborhood Watch volunteers acting like wannabee police detectives.

Sifting through threads to see traces of thoughtful discussions has become the new needle-in-the-haystack search.
This is one of the first logical posts I've been able to find in days. It really is nutty. I'm not sure how guys can get through all of these threads. This was only 6 pages, so I got halfway. Kudos to the mods.

This is one of the first logical posts I've been able to find in days. It really is nutty. I'm not sure how guys can get through all of these threads. This was only 6 pages, so I got halfway. Kudos to the mods.
It's the cross we have to bear. :D

I think Woody and Frank are in wait and see mode. With the Woody, there's a lot of speculation on which wings are in and which wings are out but nothing concrete yet. With Frank, there's only one big on the roster slated to return.
It's Easter Weekend

Let's see what comes next week after kids spend time home with their families and handlers in their ears

This thread is
tenor.gif

Does anybody know if their is any relationship or connection between Woody and Benny since both are from the DMV area?

Got to imagine they know of each other and have probably crossed paths. Just wondering if playing together is a factor in Woodys decision to possibly stay or in Benny committing to SU?
Woody and Benny have known each other since they were kids. Not sure if they’re close enough to where playing with each other is the difference maker in choosing Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.