Seth greenberg on cuse | Syracusefan.com

Seth greenberg on cuse

Why do you build me up...

I know Seth has always seemed to be in our corner which is nice. I hope that has not influenced his obvious optimism for us this year.

Good video, thanks for sharing.

It took 5 posts before anyone mentioning him saying he wouldnt be surprised to see us playing MAN TO MAN? That should knock the credibility of the other stuff he says, or else most people on here are in for a shock.

Also interesting to note that he says Chuckwu has to stay healthy, as he sees him as an important part of the...offense.

I appreciate the video, enjoyed watching it, but am a bit nonplussed by some of it.

Look guys, forget about Seth, I've seen just about every form of rationalization possible on this board...fellas, it's going to be a long year.

Followed by great things next year, and beyond one hopes.

But this year is going to test patience and loyalty.

It took 5 posts before anyone mentioning him saying he wouldnt be surprised to see us playing MAN TO MAN? That should knock the credibility of the other stuff he says, or else most people on here are in for a shock.

Also interesting to note that he says Chuckwu has to stay healthy, as he sees him as an important part of the...offense.

I appreciate the video, enjoyed watching it, but am a bit nonplussed by some of it.
JB talked about playing man. That's where it came from

Is it just me or have we been hearing in the last few years we will be playing more Man to Man and then try it for 5 minutes in an exhibition game and that is the last we see it.

Yes because they are incapable of playing m2m. :rolling:

He talked about Chukwu playing and he can guard the high post and the low block because of his size. Also Tyus did the media day best place to play, best offense and defense player thing and said Chukwu for best defensive player. People almost always say players on their team. I just don't see it myself.

He talked about Chukwu playing and he can guard the high post and the low block because of his size. Also Tyus did the media day best place to play, best offense and defense player thing and said Chukwu for best defensive player. People almost always say players on their team. I just don't see it myself.

His comment about Chukwu's defense was puzzling. He has shown neither the ability to guard the high post nor the baseline.

My English teacher from middle school would be proud of the correct use of neither /nor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom