Class of 2020 - Seth Towns | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Seth Towns

Yeah, but one is enough for me. Freaking rat faced douchbag.

I agree with you but it’s not coach K’s fault for wanting good players. It’s the player wanting to chase big money or whatever they are offering. Maybe its JB not pushing for him hard enough. Maybe Syracuse isn’t as attractive as it once was.
Lots of factors in play but I wouldn’t blame Coach K he doesn’t force anyone to sign.

I agree with you but it’s not coach K’s fault for wanting good players. It’s the player wanting to chase big money or whatever they are offering. Maybe its JB not pushing for him hard enough. Maybe Syracuse isn’t as attractive as it once was.
Lots of factors in play but I wouldn’t blame Coach K he doesn’t force anyone to sign.
I just don’t like his holier than thou attitude when he knows he cheats his ass off.

I need a love ❤ button for the news that there is a dislike button.
There is one.
1584663556228.png

Just pays them

There’s gonna be a bb season for 2020/2021?
It will be on Netflix and you can get the simulated streaming starting October 1 with a 30 day free trial.

Hughes may come to the realization that a college degree (undergrad or graduate) may be more advantageous than waiting to be drafted into a league that may not play for the near future (up to six months or more).
he's got his degree
in fact, if he should decide he wants another year of college ball, he could enter the grad transfer portal and immediately be the hottest property in the nation. he could put any contender over the top.

put that in your pipes and smoke it, all you nervous nellies

Last edited:
I just don’t like his holier than thou attitude when he knows he cheats his ass off.

Not gonna disagree with you there.
Now would be a perfect time to investigate these coaches, K, Self, Wade, Roy, Miller, etc. No basketball going on.
We have all these guys red handed on phone calls or pretty obvious wrongdoings.
Boeheim was slammed for way less than these guys are doing.

he's got his degree
in fact, if he should decide he wants another year of college ball, he could enter the grad transfer portal and immediately be the hottest property in the nation. he could put any contender over the top.

put that in your pipes and smoke it, all you nervous nellies
I know that he is getting his degree. I am suggesting that he could stay as a graduate. I was trying to imply that there could be a very (really slight) slight chance that Hughes could return to play if coronavirus has a 6-7 month ( and am no way wishing this) effect on the sporting communities.

I know that he is getting his degree. I am suggesting that he could stay as a graduate. I was trying to imply that there could be a very (really slight) slight chance that Hughes could return to play if coronavirus has a 6-7 month ( and am no way wishing this) effect on the sporting communities.
If Hughes stays then we just need Richmond to be a competent D-1 guard and we are likely a NCAAT team.

We can grind to 19-20 wins if we have Hughes back next year.

Hughes is probably worth 3-4 games next year.

I’d Hughes comes back we will be pretty good. I have zero idea what to think about the future though. They are talking about the NBA playing in July.

Hughes is gone don’t even try to give yourself any semblance of hope...not happening

What if he’s kind of forced back with all of the uncertainty in the world? Seriously we don’t know how anything in the sports world is going to turn out. NBA might not finish the season or they might end up playing in August. No one knows.

Towns was 100% going to Ohio State now Duke has swooped in.
If he goes to Duke I wouldn’t be shocked.

I think he will do great at Duke and honestly to hear JB talk about how we don’t need anyone to me this rings alarm bells because he isn’t addressing the concerns for our team next year at all

In an interview yesterday, Mike Waters was asked about Elijah Hughes possibility of returning. His response below has similarities to our discussion.

”Mike Waters: They’re looking to fill that need on the roster. He’s going to explore his options and put his name in. The hard part for Elijah, and any other player contemplating the NBA Draft, is that there probably isn’t going to be an NBA combine. Will he even be able to work out for teams individually? Can you travel anywhere? Are they going to push the draft back a long way? Because of the uncertainty and circumstances around the coronavirus and its impact everywhere, there might be a slight chance that Elijah returns. In returning, everything stays the same and everything’s a given. But he’s not coming back because he wants to increase his draft stock. What more can he do than he did this past season? He had a phenomenal year. But maybe uncertainty leads Elijah to play it same and stay here. But I fully expect him to go in and stay in the draft.”

If Hughes stays then we just need Richmond to be a competent D-1 guard and we are likely a NCAAT team.

We can grind to 19-20 wins if we have Hughes back next year.

Hughes is probably worth 3-4 games next year.

...We won 18 with the same team this year.

We’d likely win a lot more than 19-20 next year if Hughes was back.

...We won 18 with the same team this year.

We’d likely win a lot more than 19-20 next year if Hughes was back.
Why?
The ACC was down this year.
It won’t be this bad next year.

We 10-10 was good for the 6 seed.

We didn’t play any of the top 4 home/home.

Next year if we return our entire team I wouldn’t expect more than 1 or 2 more wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom