Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine him doing this in the dome...it might collapse.
Prediction:

If Andre Jackson comes to Syracuse and stays for 4 seasons, he will leave the campus as one of the 4 most popular basketball players in the history of the program.

He is the kind of player the Syracuse fanbase will love to watch play.

Ya we dont want a top 40 player to stay all four years. Means they havent progressed/injuries/overrated etc

If Andre Jackson stays for 4 seasons, something very bad happened. I agree though that his style of play will be fun to watch!
In this day and age Tyus Battle is about as close as we'll ever come to a beloved star player who sticks around to become the face of Syracuse basketball. Maybe it's great for the players' wallets, but it's not good for the cult of the program. Tyler who? Malachi who? Chris who? Now, sadly, they're just hired hands.

Dre and the City Rocks lost to Isaiah Jackson and The Family. The City Rocks have one more game in Dallas. Unfortunately, they won't make Peach Jam this year.

Not sure if this is sarcasm but if it’s not, you heard wrong
Michigan State?
Edit: Oops, I thought this was the other Jackson thread.

Heard he’s leaning UConn
I heard that he wants to go to a major division school. That would leave UConn out being in the AAC and all. Plus, I heard he is really concerned about the financial health of the UConn athletic program. I also heard he is very concerned about the mental health of the UConn coach. And lastly, I heard he really didn't like the way UConn treated one of their own in Kevin Ollie. He thought they should have paid the man his money.

Man he will be fun to watch in the dome. So explosive!

I love reading that last sentence of the quote
SYRACUSE IS THE FAVORITE... GOSH I HOPE SO. That would hurt me if we whif on this kid because I think this kid is so good he can do so much for the team when he comes in and plus he's a local kid you got to get them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors