Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre Jackson - City Rocks (NY)

12.0 PPG
5.8 RPG
4.6 APG
2.0 TOPG
1.6 SPG

Jackson’s versatility is really impressive! Racking up a high number of assists from an off ball position. I see him being a Gbinije type Swiss Army knife. Hopefully his shot improves like Gbinije’s did. Watching him shoot a free throw in the above video, it’s obvious there is a lot that needs to be fixed with his shot, but it seems like Autry has a knack for helping guys with this once they get to campus. Would be nice to lock him up soon.

The video on this kid reminds me an awful lot of Paul Harris in high school. Versatile all-around player with good rebounding (Harris better though) and court vision, uses athleticism over skill to score, flawed shot mechanics.

When hes dunking in the video above he literally is eye level with the rim! He creates for himself and is explosive getting up and in the open floor. Seems to have a decent floater and is good around the rim. Will have to work on his shot and free throws but pairing him with other shooters we have on the floor could be a deadly combo! Love his passing and vision as well. Gotta get this kid! Would get the dome rocking again!

The video on this kid reminds me an awful lot of Paul Harris in high school. Versatile all-around player with good rebounding (Harris better though) and court vision, uses athleticism over skill to score, flawed shot mechanics.
I hope he doesn't have a tendency to make wild passes after launching himself into the air.

I hope he doesn't have a tendency to make wild passes after launching himself into the air.
Personally I haven't seen enough up and under dunk attempts get stuffed by the rim recently.

Dre really got the Syracuse ranking updates today.. all the way down to #103...
Screenshot_20190605-170737_Chrome.jpg

Edit: #55

This young guy will definitely need a year or two in the weight room. 160 pounds is slight. Certainly has the ups though...really the kid is like a duplicate of Tony “Red” Bruin. Pretty much same size and style. Heck even shoots similar from the outside.

I like how everything says his stock was rising and yet he drops like a rock.

I think it has very little to do with how he played / his long term potential, and more to do with discounting him due to an assessment of his current state skill set relative to the "modern" game. This kid is a fine prospect, and an elite athlete, just not much of a shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom