Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arguing but wasnt Kyle guy a burger boy? We havent had one of them in a little while now. I'd be ecstatic if we had a burger boy. (Thanks alot Bazley)

He’s about the one elite recruit they’ve had.

We don't know if this years Frosh is a good class. This kid must want to be one and done if PT is his big concern. I'm on record I don't want any wings who can't shoot, also on record our UCONN fascination is fueled by their recent wins against us on and off the court. I thought they were supposed to be jealous of us?

He’s about the one elite recruit they’ve had.
He was a BIG part of the success they have had. You can recruit at the level they have been and the level we are now and be successful when you sprinkle in a talent like kyle guy. But i get what your putting down.

We don't know if this years Frosh is a good class. This kid must want to be one and done if PT is his big concern. I'm on record I don't want any wings who can't shoot, also on record our UCONN fascination is fueled by their recent wins against us on and off the court. I thought they were supposed to be jealous of us?

Eh we’re 2-2 against them in our last 4. I’m more worried about our current ACC foes TBH.

Some people hold onto that. Others can look and see that they have won 3 National Championships since our 1 including 2 this decade. But apparently they are garbage and we are elite.

Uconn is garbage. That is indisputable. Three straight losing seasons is horrifically bad.
Yup but hopefully our transition is much better. We all know it's not going to be easy. The outcome of Plan B needs to be better than Plan A.

Uconn is garbage. That is indisputable. Three straight losing seasons is horrifically bad.
I agree...I want them to stay bad tho. Forever. If they land jackson and Cliff then things are definitely trending in the right direction for them. Cliff is a big IF for them but if they land him that's impressive. We have had the hardest time landing a big of his caliber the past few years.

I wouldn't classify it as great. Guerrier can be a stud, but the rest are just nice players/projects that would have been the last player in the class type of guy in the past.

Actually #32 in the country with a 5 man class is terrible for our past standards.

I get your point on ranking but i have said on here many times before that i feel like the class is way underrated. Goodine is a stud and girard is going to be a killer in college. Thats three great college prospects, which to me is a great class.

And it sounds like we are going to lose an upstate kid to that psycho coach. Honestly our recruiting has been very mediocre for a while now. This is a bad look.

I don’t know.

If their better than ours I feel like that’s makes it worse.
Well I believe last years was 20 something? And this years if they get AJ and Cliff...isn’t looking too bad. I guess my question is, if they are so horrific...the coach is so moronic...why are they not only having better classes...but taking a kid the last two that we were selling out for?

Well I believe last years was 20 something? And this years if they get AJ and Cliff...isn’t looking too bad.

Great! And with those recruits they may upgrade to a .500 program. Or better!

But as of now they are on a 3 year streak of sub 500 seasons. Like I said that’s horrifically bad.

Not arguing but wasnt Kyle guy a burger boy? We havent had one of them in a little while now. I'd be ecstatic if we had a burger boy. (Thanks alot Bazley)
for those who care about ratings (i don't), both malachi & tyus were ranked significantly higher than andre is right now. jalen carey about equal.

there has not been a drought of talented players as much as there was a handicap due to sanctions. they were mostly expired last cycle & we reeled in a very strong class. coincidence? some may think so but i don't

I get your point on ranking but i have said on here many times before that i feel like the class is way underrated. Goodine is a stud and girard is going to be a killer in college. Thats three great college prospects, which to me is a great class.
the three g's should all outperform their rankings. i think jba will, too. edwards is the wild card.

for those who care about ratings (i don't), both malachi & tyus were ranked significantly higher than andre is right now. jalen carey about equal.

there has not been a drought of talented players as much as there was a handicap due to sanctions. they were mostly expired last cycle & we reeled in a very strong class. coincidence? some may think so but i don't

We have a 5* forward visiting this weekend, who all due respect to andre, is in another league. Andre is a great get for whoever, but we didnt even hear of the other jackson until last month. If we close on that one, its not a bad tradeoff. The point is, one player doesnt make or break it. Be dissappointed for now but lets see what happens when the class is done.

Well I believe last years was 20 something? And this years if they get AJ and Cliff...isn’t looking too bad. I guess my question is, if they are so horrific...the coach is so moronic...why are they not only having better classes...but taking a kid the last two that we were selling out for?

So why can’t they win any games? Losing seasons every year lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom