Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually lives in Amsterdam. So closer and easier.
Google says 2 hours 43 minutes to Storrs, 1 hour 43 minutes to Syracuse. But because it is a straight run on I90 to Syracuse, if you are willing to drive 75 mph, you can easily get to the Dome in less than an hour and a half (113 miles). Plus, the Jacksons and Girards could car pool or take the chartered buses that are inevitable if Andre comes. SU basketball would make people in make the Capital District care about sports for the first time ever.

Wrap...it...up
Won’t be wrapped up this weekend. All these kids love the suspense and publicity of a big announcement. And while I’d love the instant gratification like the rest of us, in the long run Andre doing something like the Girard announcement and showing the country that he picked Cuse over other major programs is best for our program.

Won’t be wrapped up this weekend. All these kids love the suspense and publicity of a big announcement. And while I’d love the instant gratification like the rest of us, in the long run Andre doing something like the Girard announcement and showing the country that he picked Cuse over other major programs is best for our program.

Recruiting other ‘20 targets with a commit already in the bag from a top 40 kid before July is even better for the program...and definitely dont rule out a commit

But but respected uconn boneyarders already gave the ;) meaning it's over and wrapped up for them! Done deal. I think this kid wants to play close to home like JG3 and we have been on him for a long time. Let's close this one JB! I want to see his high flying dunks and running the court in the Dome! Very exciting player!

UConn is the east coast version of UNLV - except it’s located in Storrs instead of Vegas.

There’s not one good reason for any player to go there.

20190504_150447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors