Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had visions of symir & andre as the backcourt of the future, and andre was my #1 most wanted in this class

but if someone doesn't want to come then to hell with my preferences. gotta have buy-in from the players to make the whole thing go,

Horrific? No it isn't.
Right? I would love to have AJ but this isn't a program killer. If he wants to go to Yukon then let him. He is a smart kid. Hopefully common sense prevails. Some act like no one wants to come to the Cuse anymore.

Lol at people saying we might not be recruiting hard. You know nothing Jon Snow
You know, if no one reads it on the internet or no rumors are heard, we're not out there working! Just have to love this type of reasoning.

Totally agree. Doesn’t mean he can’t recruit.

Maybe someday he’ll recruit an NBA player.

Probably not though.

Syracuse is a much more attractive situation than UConn from an objective standpoint.

Jackson would appear to be a good fit at Syracuse, and none of the u$ual $u$pect$ have come $wooping in so I’ll continue to think we’re in good shape. Whose Hurley? Whose UConn? Nobody.

Last edited:
i had visions of symir & andre as the backcourt of the future, and andre was my #1 most wanted in this class

but if someone doesn't want to come then to hell with my preferences. gotta have buy-in from the players to make the whole thing go,
I just love the way Andre plays. No question he has extraordinary athletic ability but he is also a warrior. Plays really hard and is exceptionally unselfish too. So much to like.

I selfishly want to see him play a lot. I almost never watch the other schools he is considering so it is all or nothing.

Akok sitch is nothing like this FYI
Akok was a backyard kid

Article from the Iowa perspective just posted today

Check out this article from Hawk Central:

'He definitely believes in me': Iowa target Andre Jackson goes in-depth on Hawkeyes, relationship with Fran McCaffery

Dre approved...
Screenshot_20190715-150819_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Article from the Iowa perspective just posted today

Check out this article from Hawk Central:

'He definitely believes in me': Iowa target Andre Jackson goes in-depth on Hawkeyes, relationship with Fran McCaffery

Average points scored:

Iowa 78.3
Syracuse 69.7

As always, I am hoping we will run more. Frank Howard appeared to strongly prefer playing at a very slow pace. With him gone, I am hopeful Jalen Carey will win the starting PG job and get us running again.

The style of play during the Howard years was very very difficult to watch. That needs to change.

JG3 took his time but the UConn/Andre narrative seems stronger than any other school JG3 was linked to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom