Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more worried about UCLA than UConn. He had very positive comments about his visit out west. I'd hope he would want to stay home so family and friends could make the easy trip from Albany but the appeal of LA, Westwood and Pauley is going to be strong.
History aside, Pauley is nothing special.

Dior approves

Would Dior be our biggest recruit since Melo? No brainer I’d say

At least two reason why JB is very unlikely to pick up the pace, both of which he's said repeatedly: 1) You can't run if you can't rebound. Barring some miracle we could get killed on the boards all season long; and 2) the opposition gets back too fast on defense so running is much harder. He's got that one carved in stone, as though the team back-pedaling somehow has a huge advantage over the team looking ahead to where they're going. It's well documented that once he gives reasons for why you can't do something he never walks it back.
JB forgot how he used to coach, that's why he should have left 5 years ago. When he started coaching we ran played man.

This will be wrapped up before basketball season. Fairly confident this will be wrapped up within the next month.
Any chance he'd commit on the visit he's supposedly taking at the end of the month?

Any chance he'd commit on the visit he's supposedly taking at the end of the month?
Earlier cuseman4 had said if he made the visit at the end of the month and didn’t schedule any visits prior to taking our visit, it’d be close to 100%

Earlier cuseman4 had said if he made the visit at the end of the month and didn’t schedule any visits prior to taking our visit, it’d be close to 100%
Especially if no bluebloods show up with a bag. I don't trust Coach K at all.

This is going exactly like the Kofi recruitment for uconn

Just gotta get him on campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online