Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, whose car battery died? Andre's, Hurley's or Fishy's.

What are the chances Hurley bought him a replacement car? Wouldn't that be a legitimate cost of transportation to the school on an official visit when your car has mechanical trouble on the way there?
The university can afford a 2003 Daewoo Lanos.

“My car battery died” sounds like an excuse you give when you don’t want to go somewhere.
Don’t they pay for transportation on an official visit?

Fishy over there locked the thread after chat around car battery dying. Not quite sure what to make of that... Let's see
They locked it probably cause someone tried to make a joke in poor taste about car stalling after a syracuse game

So uhhh we still feeling ok? UConn is essentially doubling down that he’ll go there.

We know they are often wrong but where there’s smoke there’s fire

So uhhh we still feeling ok? UConn is essentially doubling down that he’ll go there.

We know they are often wrong but where there’s smoke there’s fire

Thats just a troll job. Hes been there a few times. It wouldnt make a lot of sense for this to finally be what convinces him.

That said, im still firmly in the camp that simple logic dictates he isnt as solid as the insiders have indicated. But i got hammered for that take.

Thats just a troll job. Hes been there a few times. It wouldnt make a lot of sense for this to finally be what convinces him.

That said, im still firmly in the camp that simple logic dictates he isnt as solid as the insiders have indicated. But i got hammered for that take.

My logic is that UConn is a bad and declining mid major program in the middle of nowhere, with a goofy coach, messy AD, and dwindling fanbase and can’t think of any good reason for a good prospect to go there. I mean...why would you? It’s not 2006.

My logic is that UConn is a bad and declining mid major program in the middle of nowhere, with a goofy coach, messy AD, and dwindling fanbase and can’t think of any good reason for a good prospect to go there. I mean...why would you? It’s not 2006.
The argument, as I understand it, is 4 is greater than 1. That should end any argument.

The argument, as I understand it, is 4 is greater than 1. That should end any argument.

I thought it was a beautiful day in storrs.

If he goes there, good for them. But their board is so weird. I also have to question real time updates on a visit. I really hope that our staff isn’t chatting with board insiders about a visit while it’s going on.

my Hate for uconn aside, I cant picture him going there. I think the Yard is reaching a bit here.

Hurley got gaffney and Bouknight to commit pretty quickly when he got the job. Akok...well we won’t go into that.

But other than he’s whiffed a lot

Hurley got gaffney and Bouknight to commit pretty quickly when he got the job. Akok...well we won’t go into that.

But other than he’s whiffed a lot

And then he went out and had a below .500 season and got thrown out of like half the games.

That guy don’t got it.

Sure but now youre arguing something different from me.

Sure but now youre arguing something different from me.

Yeah, I have no info and I hear you that he very well may not know yet.

UConn by far looks like the weakest school on his list though, so a few of their fans getting excited doesn’t worry me.

UConn by far looks like the weakest school on his list though, so a few of their fans getting excited doesn’t worry me.
It’s pretty evident how UConn is perceived on the national landscape but for some reason UConn themselves still thinks they are elite and desirable

Agree. Its a 100% troll job. I dont believe they believe it, but it will make the letdown all the better.

Agree. Its a 100% troll job. I dont believe they believe it, but it will make the letdown all the better.

Seems like a really mean thing to do to the people on the board who aren’t in on the joke. Again, they’re just really weird.

Yukon is 5th in a 5 horse race for sure here. The threat has always really been Mick
Got some big time confidence over there but those were the same people that were confident in July that they had him locked up

So, the car’s battery died? Was it the Jackson’s car? If so, does that mean UConn lacks the funds to provide a really nice rental? Or, was it a rental? And, if so, what kind of cheap ass rental would have a faulty battery? Makes you wonder what kind of meals are being offered during the official visit, besides the world class mac and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom