Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, never like not having the last visit or "the momentum," at the end. This one will be tough as I had dreams of the super athletic combo pairing of Brycen and Andre out there getting the crowd pumped with a series of vicious slam dunks!

Well the staff did meet with him after the UConn visit and assuming he isn't announcing tomorrow or this weekend I would assume SU will try and speak with him again one last time and make their pitch. I mean he has visited both schools multiple times now, its hard to think the last visit at either school was the deciding factor.

Well the staff did meet with him after the UConn visit and assuming he isn't announcing tomorrow or this weekend I would assume SU will try and speak with him again one last time and make their pitch. I mean he has visited both schools multiple times now, its hard to think the last visit at either school was the deciding factor.
Iowa met with him too and he cancelled his visit there

His biggest weakness and future NBA deficiency is shooting. You want to spend your time working with Buddy, JG3, and GMac...or Danny Hurley.

For the record, GMac made 400 3’s in 135 games.

Hurley made 107 3’s in 121 games.

Be smart.

Why should we be concerned about something that hasn't happened? Man people on this board overreact wayyy to much to recruiting. Why dont we wait and see where he commits before we come up with responses like these lol.

Right. They are teenagers who have to make a decision that will impact the rest of their lives. If you're stressing out over this, imagine how they feel.

Ya know, sometimes these kids pick schools based on immediate playing time. There is literally no one in front of him at that school in Connecticut. At Syracuse there is a freshman that is bigger, stronger and better shooter. I have no idea where he will go, but I would think that would figure in the decision.

His biggest weakness and future NBA deficiency is shooting. You want to spend your time working with Buddy, JG3, and GMac...or Danny Hurley.

For the record, GMac made 400 3’s in 135 games.

Hurley made 107 3’s in 121 games.

Be smart.
I don’t understand this post lol

Ya know, sometimes these kids pick schools based on immediate playing time. There is literally no one in front of him at that school in Connecticut. At Syracuse there is a freshman that is bigger, stronger and better shooter. I have no idea where he will go, but I would think that would figure in the decision.
He has a clearer path at PT for sure, just like Akok did

the last public words from the horse's mouth, monday to zag after the uconn visit:

“I’m starting to like some schools more than others and I’m starting to weigh my options. But I’m not exactly sure. I don’t have a date for when I’ll commit. I’m kind of just playing it by ear. After taking a visit to Iowa, I’ll kind of start just chopping off the list, who I’m really left with, see who checks the boxes for basketball, see who boxes for the social-wise and stuff like that and just weigh my options and see what really matters for me and what’s going to be the deciding factor for me.”

he also said in that interview that he was in contact with isaiah jackson about syracuse & big cliff about uconn. so this weekend's visit by isaiah jackson is 2x huge.

You almost get banned from Iowa for not saying it. There is actually a solid craft brewery scene around here. But yeah...golfing, playing softball, or any mass drinking event...Busch Lattes all day.

I thought jdubs post was a joke related to the quote above, not a breaking news about AJ...

the last public words from the horse's mouth, monday to zag after the uconn visit:

he also said in that interview that he was in contact with isaiah jackson about syracuse & big cliff about uconn. so this weekend's visit by isaiah jackson is 2x huge.

Yeah, because those package deals always work out so well for us. :rolleyes:

Top player from NY who has grew up around the program. Played for city rocks and has a relationship with multiple players on current team as well as coaches. Unreal athlete that we have been lacking for a few years now (we have shooters on our team) staff invested tons of time and effort into him and we have been percieved by pretty much everyone for awhile now to be the leader for. IF he goes to uconn this one will sting a bit no matter how anyone spins it. Yes, we will be fine and if we can land the other Jackson then it really doesnt matter where Dre decides to go. I get theres ton of reasons for kids to go elsewhere but it still makes u think what the heck??? I'd imagine we will know more pretty soon and it seems to be a uconn/cuse showdown now. I'm sure JB/Gmac giving their all to close. Wont be for lack of trying that's for sure!

Here's the one thing we can hang our hat on...upperclassman big bad Bobby braswell is going to be a beast for us!

You think Dre committed to UCONN cause he learned that Isaiah isn't committing to Cuse and Cliff is committing to UCONN?

HOW THE HELL ARE WE LOSING KIDS TO UCONN IN OUR OWN BACKYARD!!!!!

Regarding Akok, he was in UCONN's backyard but Dre!

Boeheim needs to announce how long his tenure is going to be and need to announce the coach in waiting (GMAC?) so that the bleeding in recruiting can stop.

HOW THE HELL ARE WE LOSING KIDS TO UCONN IN OUR OWN BACKYARD!!!!!

Regarding Akok, he was in UCONN's backyard but Dre!

Boeheim needs to announce how long his tenure is going to be and need to announce the coach in waiting (GMAC?) so that the bleeding in recruiting can stop.
Um maybe not every kid wants to stay home? Every kid is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom