Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't think this kid knows how much him coming here...I won't say "Saving our program" but is going to keep our program more relevant than him not coming here.

If that's true, then people are underestimating just how good this kid is and how much of an impact he will have, especially on offense.
If Quincy returns, he and Benny at the forward spots will be a serious force to be reckoned with. Add in Griff and Woody Newton and we should be elite on the wings. Now we just need that Huntley kid to sign with us.

If Quincy returns, he and Benny at the forward spots will be a serious force to be reckoned with. Add in Griff and Woody Newton and we should be elite on the wings. Now we just need that Huntley kid to sign with us.

Will be REALLY interesting to see what happens with our frontcourt this offseason, and who returns.

Have to believe that Sidibe isn't going to bounce back physically, and is likely done.

Will Marek return, or will he head off to pursue professional opportunities?

Will Quincy parlay this big year he's having into NBA draft potential [if so, he gone]?

What will Braswell do? He's played more, but will he take his COVID-19 mulligan and set off in search of more bountiful PT elsewhere?

We could have a situation where all of the above leave -- which would leave Woody, Griffin, and Benny as the forwards.

Will be REALLY interesting to see what happens with our frontcourt this offseason, and who returns.

Have to believe that Sidibe isn't going to bounce back physically, and is likely done.

Will Quincy parlay this big year he's having into NBA draft potential [if so, he gone]?

What will Braswell do? He's played more, but will he take his COVID-19 mulligan and set off in search of more bountiful PT elsewhere?

We could have a situation where all of the above leave -- which would leave Woody, Griffin, and Benny as the forwards.
Calling it now, the forward rotation next year is Bobby, Woody, and Benny.

Will Girards motor improve? And by “motor” I mean the one that powers the Rascal he uses to get around Wegmans.

I'm not sure about "elite," but we will finally have the talent at the wings (and PG) to compete with the top of the ACC

I could certainly get behind a BBW rotation. Tons of potential.
Ummm GIF by memecandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors