Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be REALLY interesting to see what happens with our frontcourt this offseason, and who returns.

Have to believe that Sidibe isn't going to bounce back physically, and is likely done.

Will Marek return, or will he head off to pursue professional opportunities?

Will Quincy parlay this big year he's having into NBA draft potential [if so, he gone]?

What will Braswell do? He's played more, but will he take his COVID-19 mulligan and set off in search of more bountiful PT elsewhere?

We could have a situation where all of the above leave -- which would leave Woody, Griffin, and Benny as the forwards.

Seems clear several people will not be here.

And we’ll be really good at the F spots no matter what. Pretty much no matter what, we’ll have at least 3 good players there.

He will declare for the NBA draft.

Agreed. That is clearly his goal. He’s pressed as hell out there. He has the raw tools that fit what the League is doing, to be on the radar: good 3 point range, athletic, and potentially a versatile defender who can guard multiple guys out there.

Agreed. That is clearly his goal. He’s pressed as hell out there. He has the raw tools that fit what the League is doing, to be on the radar: good 3 point range, athletic, and potentially a versatile defender who can guard multiple guys out there.
Quincy will have a difficult time guarding athletic three men in the NBA. He’s also too small to guard fours in the NBA.

I think Jae Crowder (6’6) is a fair comparison, especially since he was more of an “inside” player in the same vein as Guerrier coming out of Marquette... to me they have a lot of similarities already, along with the same type of growth & game expansion trajectory

I think Jae Crowder (6’6) is a fair comparison, especially since he was more of an “inside” player in the same vein as Guerrier coming out of Marquette... to me they have a lot of similarities already, along with the same type of growth & game expansion trajectory
Good call. That was my comparison thought before I saw your post. And Guerier’s outside shot will get better.

If Quincy returns, he and Benny at the forward spots will be a serious force to be reckoned with. Add in Griff and Woody Newton and we should be elite on the wings. Now we just need that Huntley kid to sign with us.
Would be nice to lineup Quincy and Benny backed up by Woody and Bras at forward. Start Griffin and Kadary at G backed up by Buddy and JG. Use all 3 bigs. I know it’s dream world even if they all showed up we know that Buddy’s dad wouldn’t play it that way.

Would be nice to lineup Quincy and Benny backed up by Woody and Bras at forward. Start Griffin and Kadary at G backed up by Buddy and JG. Use all 3 bigs. I know it’s dream world even if they all showed up we know that Buddy’s dad wouldn’t play it that way.
Buddy will always start

Will Girards motor improve? And by “motor” I mean the one that powers the Rascal he uses to get around Wegmans.
Does he really need a rascal when the donuts are usually near the front?

Status
Not open for further replies.