Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
one whole rebound? sounds like the perfect SU player, let me shoot and score, cuz i have an aversion to the glass.

i'm curious how SU can recruit him, Lands, and Taylor in the same class, cuz there's not going to be enough shots
to go around for those three. less so if a scoring guard is in the group..
Are you complaining that they are recruiting too good of players? That is a new one.

Bunch and his Mom post just about every basket he’s been making. Seems like he had about 20 again yesterday. Plays today in the consolation bracket semi finals. They are 3-1.

So I don’t know what’s gonna happen now. The team Bunch was gonna okay has forfeited so they are scrimmaging someone. But bunches team is missing players and only have a few subs. Not sure right now who will be in tonight’s semis.

Bunch’s team is done. They didn’t make the semis. The team they were to play forfeited so a team in the other pool, Ohio, played them in a glorified scrimmage. It was a real game but it wasn’t taken as serious. Bunch had 12 but he was jacking it up and was 4-15 from 3.

Interesting.

the guy on the far right is Chris Bunches step dad Charlie Bell, who records and posts all of Chris’s highlights. he’s with Roc Nation Sports, the sports agency founded by Jay-Z. It’s located in NYC, so maybe that doesn’t hurt in getting Chris to come east.

Interesting.

the guy on the far right is Chris Bunches step dad Charlie Bell, who records and posts all of Chris’s highlights. he’s with Roc Nation Sports, the sports agency founded by Jay-Z. It’s located in NYC, so maybe that doesn’t hurt in getting Chris to come east.

Interesting. And you know who else works for Roc Nation, Jack Overdyk who was with SU and born and raised in cuse and close with everyone. Great kid and crushing it with RN...

No. This Charlie bell is a childhood friend of Durant’s and is now his personal manager besides being a partner in Roc Nation.

I didn't think so, but you never know how much people let themselves go.

Is that the same Charlie Bell who played for Sparty?
That was my first question also. I did a google search -- Sparty Charlie is a coach in The Basketball League.

Charlie Bell came with Bunch on his SU visit. Far right.

E9359FA7-D6B2-4A54-B7FC-D9141955DC16.jpeg

He rocking cuse shorts?

**anyone know why I can't use the toolbar from my phone anymore? Can't change my font/upload screenshots etc.**
Not sure, been having the same issue with android, Chrome. Have to switch browsers to post pictures and stuff.

He rocking cuse shorts?

**anyone know why I can't use the toolbar from my phone anymore? Can't change my font/upload screenshots etc.**
B0706C6D-213F-4DD6-8CC0-4AC3B00A0D9B.jpg

Shooting a commitment video? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.