Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris and fam! Could be a photo shoot, could be an interview, or could be a commitment announcement... :cool:
View attachment 203501View attachment 203502
After doing some further digging.. it looks like it'll be part of the EYBL Documentary they are working on. Same production guy seen in first photo is with Flip and others around the web.

And yes, Chris is still at Peach Jam.

Curry-1750444.jpg
I swear some people don’t watch hoops

I swear some people don’t watch hoops
I don't consider 12" great lift. Of course, he makes up for it with an amazingly quick release, long arms and wonderful instincts. But his rise is not extraordinary.

Well at least we know now that he can jump. I was worried there for a bit after reading that he didn't get any lift off his jumpers. :)
I think they said he doesn’t wear lifts when he shoots jumpers…

How high do you think people get off the floor on jump shots?
Seems like Gerry had Cooney reduce his jump when shooting because it was too hard to be consistent when you are jumping that high. Now days, most guys don't shoot when heavily contested, anyway. They use moves or picks to create space.

How high do you think people get off the floor on jump shots?
Some more, some less. And Curry doesn't leave the floor by the same distance on every shot. In fact, I would argue that the picture above shows him toward the top end of his range of releases. In other words, he more often shoots closer to the deck than he is in this photo.

Has he scheduled any other visits? Can’t imagine Rutgers poses any threat

Has he scheduled any other visits? Can’t imagine Rutgers poses any threat
I'm not sure but I know Arkansas and a few others are on him as well. Wouldnt be suprised if there's some west coast schools in line for some visits as well...would be odd if its just Cuse/Rutgers (highly doubtful) but this kid is legit. Hes been pretty solid all week long so far and has a pretty complete game. He would be a awesome addition to what we already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom