Class of 2022 - SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Chris Bunch (CA / Wasatch) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch shooting good again tonight. 13 pts at the half including 3/5 from 3.

well after a great 1st half he didn’t score in the 2nd.

Great motor, great size and length. Looks bulkier on the court than in photos(if that makes sense). Would fit in seamlessly.

I don't consider 12" great lift. Of course, he makes up for it with an amazingly quick release, long arms and wonderful instincts. But his rise is not extraordinary.

For a pro, you are right, 12" is not great lift. The picture is actually perfect evidence of your statement.

There were no live stats or boxscore for Bunch’s game yesterday but supposedly he scored 21.

Really hope we land this kid. Not sure that the opportunity will be there for him to play much in year 1 [and obviously, never say never] -- but it isn't difficult for to envision him being a very solid player for us down the road, and a multi-year starter. Hope he picks SU.

Really hope we land this kid. Not sure that the opportunity will be there for him to play much in year 1 [and obviously, never say never] -- but it isn't difficult for to envision him being a very solid player for us down the road, and a multi-year starter. Hope he picks SU.

Ditto. Hard to get a read on him. My gut feel is our class will be Lands, Taylor, Copeland and Carey. Bunch is the wildcard that could really add to this class.

He plays/played for a team known far more for its football than its basketball and in a league that doesn't exactly fill up D1 rosters with talent. NoCal isn't a hot bed for hoop. No Pac-12 teams are on him so far. Maybe that's telling, maybe not. From what I've read he's got offers from SD State and UC San Diego. Maybe he'll blow up after the summer.

He plays/played for a team known far more for its football than its basketball and in a league that doesn't exactly fill up D1 rosters with talent. NoCal isn't a hot bed for hoop. No Pac-12 teams are on him so far. Maybe that's telling, maybe not. From what I've read he's got offers from SD State and UC San Diego. Maybe he'll blow up after the summer.
He played pretty well at Peach Jam. I think he's proven he belongs.

according to one of the recruiting sites he has 16 offers including Arkansas, creighton, FSU, USC, Iowa St, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St and others. Can’t vouch for their accuracy.

This isn't accurate. Chris has a bunch of HM offers (pun intended).

Edit: Bees has many listed.

B258E5E3-5D33-4ADD-B1ED-C1B985A9CE21.png

one whole rebound? sounds like the perfect SU player, let me shoot and score, cuz i have an aversion to the glass.

i'm curious how SU can recruit him, Lands, and Taylor in the same class, cuz there's not going to be enough shots
to go around for those three. less so if a scoring guard is in the group..

Russ was checking out his squad, Team WhyNot...
Screenshot_20210723-141717_Instagram.jpg

Bunch plays today at 5:00 in the consolation bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom